Hacking iEDGE Clone!

superflysocal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the so called fake iEdge at DX, will it accept the real iEdge firmware? If not, then which firmware? The one posted on the original post link?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this, but wasn't the actual iEDGE 1.8 firmware released on March 1, the same day as the release of 1.8V for this clone?

BTW this thing looks like a DS-FIRE clone

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YayMii said:
Is it just me, or does DX no longer sell flashcarts?
wtf.gif
Where have you been? That's been an issue for a long time due to a dispute with PayPal, though there are workarounds now.

flashgib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ordered from www.r4i.co.uk last week and I got a fake one. I could not make them understand that it was a fake though even after showing them the 2 websites and the different software.

It does seem to work with the latest ROMs I have downloaded but I have no idea how good the support will be. They are still on this weird V1.8?? No mention of 1.9 like the legit site.

spud1962

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flashgib said:
ordered from www.r4i.co.uk last week and I got a fake one. I could not make them understand that it was a fake though even after showing them the 2 websites and the different software.

It does seem to work with the latest ROMs I have downloaded but I have no idea how good the support will be. They are still on this weird V1.8?? No mention of 1.9 like the legit site.

Yes. I got mine from this place too, I e-mailed them and was told it was not a fake and the (fake) software worked fine!
It took me about 10 minutes of internet research to "discover" this, so clearly they know about it and are sitting pretty
over there in Jersey. Looks like I got stung!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2