Hacking iedge cheat help

godpo89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I just got my iedge in the mail, got it running on my ds lite and am playing games, i added codes to the cheat database for Pokemon heart gold and they arn't working, the .dat file is cheats.dat and if i need to rename it tell me, oh and the cheats i added are action replay codes, and i dunno if that is correct, i really don't know what to do in order to get the codes working, can anyone here please help me out? tell me if i need to use a different type of cheat format like gameshark style or not, and tell me if it should be in a certain place, tell me everything please

godpo89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a new cheats.dat from a friend who uses the iedge too, but i am still lost on where to put it, what it should be named, and how to have the codes activated during gameplay... can anyone tell me those things?

godpo89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i figured out how to enable the codes, but whenever i press A on the game i am not getting any cheats to choose to play, and yes the new cheats came from here my friend gave me the link to download the new cheat database and it took me to this site just so you know

godpo89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind i figured it out, all i did was open the code editor and opened both the one you gave and the default one and added the codes i want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.