DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When are you going to try it? Because I wasn't able to find a way to open the Mii Channel. So I guess you have to do it..
Maybe tomorrow, My ds hinge is broken so I really dont know when,
Im about to order a replacement piece.

I also didn't understand what's going on... Let's wait and see.
Basically right now seeing what a wii u will do when a 3ds sends corrupted Mii.

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Maybe tomorrow, My ds hinge is broken so I really dont know when,
Im about to order a replacement piece.

Basically right now seeing what a wii u will do when a 3ds sends corrupted Mii.
No, don't use a 3DS. there actually is a way to send a MII from vWii to Wii U. not 3DS to Wii U

D

Deleted User

I think someone already tested that years ago. Feel free to try again, but I think the Wii U either auto-deletes the Mii or chops off characters in the name until it's within the limit
Wii Miis have a ton of checks in them anyways; if the offsets are bigger than the max, they just go to max

DeoNaught

Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, don't use a 3DS. there actually is a way to send a MII from vWii to Wii U. not 3DS to Wii U
Oh, So you were talking about wii then?

I think someone already tested that years ago. Feel free to try again, but I think the Wii U either auto-deletes the Mii or chops off characters in the name until it's within the limit
Yeah, We were gonna see what it does in the newer updates, see what it does.

Wii Miis have a ton of checks in them anyways; if the offsets are bigger than the max, they just go to max
Yeah, I know.

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good evening at all,

First I apologize to Abdulaziz, if he sees a new notification, I understand that it can be a false hope and I have two ideas, maybe stupid maybe not.

1 - The firmware has been updated to 5.5.2. But if there was a way for the wiiU to join another server (NOT NINTENDO) AND DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 5.5.1. Let me explain if in the WIIU settings we can change the update servers and direct them to a another SERVER, we will find a update (type 5.5.3) for wiiU, but actually 5.5.1. First idea stupid.

2 - Second Stupid Idea. Everyone is looking for a exploit, but if the solution was to be found in another street? For example, using a usb or DVD, which would start installing firmware at startup automatically? Or create a road? Or HAXCHI?

Here I had thought of these two points.

Last edited by Marblboro,
Reactions: DeoNaught

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good evening at all,

First I apologize to Abdulaziz, if he sees a new notification, I understand that it can be a false hope and I have two ideas, maybe stupid maybe not.

1 - The firmware has been updated to 5.5.2. But if there was a way for the wiiU to join another server (NOT NINTENDO) AND DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 5.5.1. Let me explain if in the WIIU settings we can change the update servers and direct them to a another SERVER, we will find a update (type 5.5.3) for wiiU, but actually 5.5.1. First idea stupid.

2 - Second Stupid Idea. Everyone is looking for a exploit, but if the solution was to be found in another street? For example, using a usb or DVD, which would start installing firmware at startup automatically? Or create a road? Or HAXCHI?

The BEST way we could have would be a WIIUFS USB Drive "explorer" on PC, so we could put haxchi directly on the USB foramted drive without an exploit.

Doctor_U

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good evening at all,

What you mean ''DvD'' ? game exploit?

DeoNaught

Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Good evening at all,

Umm
1. you would need to basically CLONE the nintendo servers, or atleast the part the takes care of the updates, which I dont think we have access to.

2. Usb; probably NOT, because Nintendo Formats the drive before it will recognize it. DVD? you mean game? I mean, I doubt it, but I could be wrong

The BEST way we could have would be a WIIUFS USB Drive "explorer" on PC, so we could put haxchi directly on the USB foramted drive without an exploit.
You would need something to essentially "launch" the files on the usb.

What you mean ''DvD'' ? game exploit?
I think he/she means game disk.

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm
1. you would need to basically CLONE the nintendo servers, or atleast the part the takes care of the updates, which I dont think we have access to.

2. Usb; probably NOT, because Nintendo Formats the drive before it will recognize it. DVD? you mean game? I mean, I doubt it, but I could be wrong

You would need something to essentially "launch" the files on the usb.

I think he/she means game disk.
Well, it could work based on this:
https://twitter.com/jam1garner/status/892122752206999552

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-