Homebrew Idea for Wii U 5.5.2 exploit?

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Umm
1. you would need to basically CLONE the nintendo servers, or atleast the part the takes care of the updates, which I dont think we have access to.

2. Usb; probably NOT, because Nintendo Formats the drive before it will recognize it. DVD? you mean game? I mean, I doubt it, but I could be wrong

You would need something to essentially "launch" the files on the usb.

I think he/she means game disk.
Yeah, a DS game installed on the USB Drive

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Umm
1. you would need to basically CLONE the nintendo servers, or atleast the part the takes care of the updates, which I dont think we have access to.

2. Usb; probably NOT, because Nintendo Formats the drive before it will recognize it. DVD? you mean game? I mean, I doubt it, but I could be wrong

You would need something to essentially "launch" the files on the usb.

I think he/she means game disk.

1 - "he" i am a male. Yes i mean DVD, LIKE A GAME, but don't play a game BUT something like exploit.

2 - For the USB, I mean, all my games are in HDD external, so when I put my HDD in in PC , the PC said "format all" as like the WiiU WHEN WE PUT A usb. If ( if) WE FOUND A PROGRAM FOR WORK inside the HDD AND WE WILL PUT THE haxchi perhaps?

Sorry for my english

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1 - "he" i am a male. Yes i mean DVD, LIKE A GAME, but don't play a game BUT something like exploit.

2 - For the USB, I mean, all my games are in HDD external, so when I put my HDD in in PC , the PC said "format all" as like the WiiU WHEN WE PUT A usb. If ( if) WE FOUND A PROGRAM FOR WORK inside the HDD AND WE WILL PUT THE haxchi perhaps?

Sorry for my english
1. you would need the wii u to think you are game, or it will basically reject it.

2. you mean something like WiiUsb helper?

Its okay

didix16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I've made a mistake: I don't block the DNS and then my wiiU has been updated to 5.5.2... I'm waiting since then for a new exploit. Meanwhile, I'm trying some things random and I don't know if someone has discovered but a browserhax is still an option to get a new entry point. With 5.4 and 5.5 browerhax mp4 the browser don't crash but I tried with 5.3.2 version and guess what.. BOOM It freezes (I read before someone said is caused by a OSFatal() call).

It could be a new oportunity to get in agin? I mean, it's possible modify the mp4 payload to execute ROPchain again and use loadiine, install homebrew, etc?

Thanks.

Reactions: Marblboro

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1. you would need the wii u to think you are game, or it will basically reject it.

2. you mean something like WiiUsb helper?

Its okay

1. Ok i understand
2. For usb is possible to move HAXCHI from wiiU to hdd external? if yes and working, somebody can move Haxchi to USB after with a program we can use it....

DeoNaught

Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I've made a mistake: I don't block the DNS and then my wiiU has been updated to 5.5.2... I'm waiting since then for a new exploit. Meanwhile, I'm trying some things random and I don't know if someone has discovered but a browserhax is still an option to get a new entry point. With 5.4 and 5.5 browerhax mp4 the browser don't crash but I tried with 5.3.2 version and guess what.. BOOM It freezes (I read before someone said is caused by a OSFatal() call).

It could be a new oportunity to get in agin? I mean, it's possible modify the mp4 payload to execute ROPchain again and use loadiine, install homebrew, etc?

Thanks.
Im not the person to ask, I barely know anything.

P.S just because it crashes doesnt mean exploit

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
GUYS!!
If anyone here is good at programming, you might need to use C++.
I heard you can use it with Wii U.

Im not sure if this is what the hackers were already using, but just saying this is a good idea..

Dakuraito

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried to transfer Haxchi to an USB from a 5.5.1 console and then connecting the USB into a 5.5.2, the Wii u doesnt recognize the USB unless i do format from that Wii u, it means you cant use the same USB to transfer data between 2 Wii U Sadly u.u

so all i did was go to USB Loader and FTP connect and copy the Haxchi title into my pc, just in case, i bought the DS game on the 5.5.2 console, all i need now is just 1 way to inject/install Haxchi

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to transfer Haxchi to an USB from a 5.5.1 console and then connecting the USB into a 5.5.2, the Wii u doesnt recognize the USB unless i do format from that Wii u, it means you cant use the same USB to transfer data between 2 Wii U Sadly u.u

so all i did was go to USB Loader and FTP connect and copy the Haxchi title into my pc, just in case, i bought the DS game on the 5.5.2 console, all i need now is just 1 way to inject/install Haxchi

Hello Dakuraito

Try this STEPS :
1 - Format USB from Wii U 5.5.2.
2 - Put the USB in Wii U 5.5.1
3 - Copy HAXCHI from Wii U 5.5.1 to "NEW" usb
4 - Put the new USB in the Wii U 5.5.2
5 - Try it,

Thanks a lot

Loko4

Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil

Pikolino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the mii maker part, you wouldn't need CFW on the 3DS. You wouldn't even need the 3DS considering you can scan QR cards. If there is an exploit. Considering the HBL is loaded into Mii Maker, this could be a high possibility

DeoNaught

Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For the mii maker part, you wouldn't need CFW on the 3DS. You wouldn't even need the 3DS considering you can scan QR cards. If there is an exploit. Considering the HBL is loaded into Mii Maker, this could be a high possibility
Probably just hbl, because you can access jksm there.

Dakuraito

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello Dakuraito

Try this STEPS :
1 - Format USB from Wii U 5.5.2.
2 - Put the USB in Wii U 5.5.1
3 - Copy HAXCHI from Wii U 5.5.1 to "NEW" usb
4 - Put the new USB in the Wii U 5.5.2
5 - Try it,

Thanks a lot

in a couple day's ill go to that friend who has the outdated Wii U to try a little more things, i may try that and then if doesnt work, i'd format on 5.5.2, insert on 5.5.1 use FTPiiu trying to give read/write permissions to the USB, copy haxchi in there and test if works. i'll think about something, is there a good FTP program besides FileZilla that allows better manipulation over permissions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans