Idea: exploit the HackerOne website than finding exploits for the ps5

JohnathanAbigail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
also same goes for ps4, since after so long there is no kernel or hv exploit found for both of these consoles but they were disclosed on the website, it might be easier to just find vulnerabilities on the hacker one website? thoughts?

JohnathanAbigail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Thats how a lot of hacks been found. They use the hackerone site to find the clues or even the solutions
i know i was referring to the undisclosed ones, its rumored that the HV exploit is still undisclosed, so maybe a vuln can be found on the hacker one website it self to the release the undisclosed vulnerabilities?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Committing a crime just to have a higher firmware exploit on ps4/5 seems pretty desperate. There was a case where a hackerone staff member actually did something sorta like this by accessing existing undisclosed reports and then reporting them to gain the bounty. But you know... it's sorta illegal? Homebrew has been the driving force for the PS4/5 exploitation so far and only the piracy scene would do this sort of thing. But that specific scene is mostly filled with eta wen kids who don't know anything about exploiting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...