Hacking I will offer Team Executor Switch modchip installations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had a fine gentleman by the name of @hundshammer that managed to steal around 5,000 USD worth of GBAtemp member's 3ds consoles. For some reason he wasn't banned while others here are banned for much less. Point is that I would personally never send a switch out to someone online.
Because i offer mods as well, This is why i have an ebay account where ebay offers strong refund policies...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont remember seeing your name at all so I can not contest to your abilities to do work. Do you have any examples of previous work?
Yes ill pm and i did mentioned it at the team xecuter thread, had a few people bitching as well

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you pm me your eBay store link so I can save it for later,I trust paying through eBay’s PayPal.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
You did call him a 'silly gosh darn punk' and a 'Silly poop head'...

There will be potentially thousands of people across the world offering to do these installs. I don't think you can put any $$ figure on the install currently. When more details and pricing are released installers will pop up and undercut each other in certain locations. The main mod shops in Australia have closed, making it a great market for me ;)

Last edited by Costello,

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had a pretty decent run with 3ds before ntrhax release. Something needs to pop off with ps4/xb1 as well. Something practical anyhow. ps4 downgrade would be nice.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if we will ever see a proper cfw on any console (which is not as hard as breaching security in some sense, and definitely appreciated)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought selling services for modding was not allowed on temp (you can mod for free though the person just has to pay shipping both ways+ the hardware needed)

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had a fine gentleman by the name of @hundshammer that managed to steal around 5,000 USD worth of GBAtemp member's 3ds consoles. For some reason he wasn't banned while others here are banned for much less. Point is that I would personally never send a switch out to someone online.

Oh good Ole Hundshammer, he's famous now, ah yes Hundshammer, the guy I sent my New 3DSXL Majoras Mask edition back in April to august 2016 to get a hard mod, I will never forget those wonderful days which I spent more on the shipping then I did the mod itself and it took FOREVER!

Guy messed with the touchscreen and it didn't work when I got it back, I had to send it back to him to get it fixed, mod was 50, shipping was 20, another 20, then he charged me extra to get it to me faster, it was MAD EXPENSIVE! Not funny in the least, felt scammed.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Foez has been doing this for long time , his skillz were not really needed during the wiiu era , but certainly if i was in the states would use his expertise . Helped me lots in the wii days .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ