Hacking I will offer Team Executor Switch modchip installations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
heyyyy, noch ein Niedersachse :)
Wenn das ernst gemeint ist mit dem "lieber an temp user geld ausgeben", dann behalt mich mal im Hinterkopf, hab schon zig Konsolen gelötet früher als das noch Gang und Gebe war. Vielleicht wirds aber auch nur Clip On...abwarten. Grüße
This is an English speaking forum, if you want to speak with your countrymen in your language, do so in PM. Out here in public, please stick to English!

Yes, you stupid fucking twat....
I get that you got pissed, but please done down the profanities. Ok?

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is an English speaking forum, if you want to speak with your countrymen in your language, do so in PM. Out here in public, please stick to English!

Thanks, but as you can see i did exacty that even before you wrote this :D

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@garyopa please, could you explain me something?

I remember that, all things were free in the beginning of the xbox scene, but around jtag hack the scene slowly went step by step to commercial.
Why?
Research and manufacturing of the modchips should be free now?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I know, point still stands. Dealing via PM alone isn't as safe for both seller and buyer. Having all communication in the open, visible by peers, reduces the risk of someone trying to screw someone else over.
Point taken and I will try to utilize that in the future. Although, in the 200+ wiis I have repaired from just this site alone, I have never once had an issue with anyone as I am extremely strict about how I do things to make sure I dont get screwed over. I only accept cash or money order. The person pays the shipping both ways.

The only one time that I had a mishap is when I was repairing a wii and a drunk driver hit a telephone pole down the street and caused the wii to crap out for whatever reason. I sent the person a new wii as a replacement and the person was happy as a clam. I haven't had anyone complain about me and I have never had to complain about anyone. People are generally rather happy to get their console back working and hacked. All my communications have been through PM and that likely wont change since it works.

I do appreciate your concern for myself and others. Thank you.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not saying it was a mistake to create this thread, even in the time that you did. it kind of acts like preordering, so I don't really mind it.

What I would have done personally is wait until they reveal the method they are using. For all we know, it could be a solderless board (I never really followed Team Xecute before, so I don't know their style). Something that would make this offer more appealing to me is providing insurance for like, an extra $5. That way, you would be making more money because your skills would be good enough not to screw up, but your reputation won't be tarnished if you accidentally screw up on a Switch.

I don't think solderless would work very well on a portable console.

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally prefer the free solution for everything - even, we have life, the most valuable ever & we had to pay nothing for that.
Your parents paid to keep you alive as a baby. So they paid. If you're out on your own then your paying to keep your self alive. Life isn't free.

Reactions: DinohScene

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
East coast, middle, or west coast? Planning for express shipping both ways.
I am on the east coast, but I would recommend people using USPS priority shipping flat rate boxes.

With a majority of my wii repairs I was able to ship the wii back out the same day that I got it, if not then it would be the next business day. I am sure this wont be much different.

Last edited by DeadlyFoez,
D

Deleted-401606

We had a fine gentleman by the name of @hundshammer that managed to steal around 5,000 USD worth of GBAtemp member's 3ds consoles. For some reason he wasn't banned while others here are banned for much less. Point is that I would personally never send a switch out to someone online.

Reactions: LysergCooltyp
D

Deleted User

We had a fine gentleman by the name of @hundshammer that managed to steal around 5,000 USD worth of GBAtemp member's 3ds consoles. For some reason he wasn't banned while others here are banned for much less. Point is that I would personally never send a switch out to someone online.

I've had thousands of console mods shipped in and 100% ratio. Find someone reputable local or not.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't blame you for feeling that way. I have been here for nearly 9 years and have been doing console repairs for at least 6 years here on gbatemp alone. I have too much of a conscience to screw anyone out of their stuff.

This is worth looking at. --> https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadlyfoez-review-appreciation-thread.317651/

^^^
@DeadlyFoez with your profanity laced insults,I think someone would be really hard pressed to send you their switch.

Profanity and insults does not represent the workmanship and skills. I can think of thousands of people that swear and they are still highly respected and do fine work. It would be rather narrow minded for someone to turn down fine work just because someone uses some language that is not child friendly.

And honestly, I have always been a tough prick, and I have done many many repairs and mods in the past. My swearing and gruffness doesn't seem to turn anyone away.

Last edited by DeadlyFoez,

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned this first but i didnt make a thread about it. If work gets overcrowded let me know i can offer support for some of your customers, and vice versa...

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned this first but i didnt make a thread about it. If work gets overcrowded let me know i can offer support for some of your customers, and vice versa...
I dont remember seeing your name at all so I can not contest to your abilities to do work. Do you have any examples of previous work?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would gladly send Foez my Switch and already have plans to do so once this solution is released. (If it involves soldering or something similar.) He has been in the scene long enough to where I'd trust him with my $300 machine. As for Team Xecuter I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with their products. (Had a Coolrunner in my original RGH 360 and did a review of their X360 USB Pro. Curse Photobucket for their off site restrictions. I'll have to go through and update my old reviews sometime.)

Just waiting for more information and a preorder button. Then my Switch is off to Foez. (On a side note, I tried to look for the thread but couldn't find it. I hope Nikki is doing okay.)

Last edited by Devin,

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Nikki is doing well now. She is a happy piggy. Thank you.
IMG_20171230_215703.jpg IMG_20171230_215638.jpg
We got another pig. A Berkshire that will get the knife for feeding the family. We treat our animals well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)