I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
clegion said:
it's okay though not to swim when you don't want to, heck i even refused getting drunk with two girls, in the end yes i did get drunk and lost my psp battery cap (how? i don't know )

Getting drunk isn't so bad, everyone does it. xD And rule No1. Never take your PSP to a party, you posted why. xD But yeah, if you didn't want to swim, you don't swim but the next time maybe, you could think something up or ask let's go elsewhere.. (uhum in the closet uhum) xD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
xxgenoxx said:
Veho said:
Why didn't you go swimming with them in the first place?

cuz i barely know them, and to me it would have been awkward, idk i guess im just a pussy
dry.gif

Did you stop to think maybe that they were somewhat interested/attracted to you.

I DOUBT. They were not interested/attracted to him. What they did was disrespectful to him. Did you stop to think that they might disrespectful to him ? I think so!

QUOTE(Sanderino @ Aug 11 2009, 01:05 PM) QUOTE(clegion @ Aug 11 2009, 06:41 PM)
it's okay though not to swim when you don't want to, heck i even refused getting drunk with two girls, in the end yes i did get drunk and lost my psp battery cap (how? i don't know )

Getting drunk isn't so bad, everyone does it. xD

Wrong. Not everyone does it. Getting drunk is an idiot!

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I DOUBT. They were not interested/attracted to him. What they did was disrespectful to him. Did you stop to think that they might disrespectful to him ? I think so!
Sanderino said:
clegion said:
Getting drunk isn't so bad, everyone does it. xD

How old are you? You act like a bitter guy who just had his heart broken. Girls are awesome, fun, amazing and totally improve our lives. I guess you just don't have enough experience with them. Getting drunk is also fun, it is what adults do (assuming you are even 21 or 18 in some places). Of course stupid things can happen when you are drunk, but drinking is also a learning experience, you get better at it the more you do, and learn limits. You need to lighten up and leave your room once in a while.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:

Okay. Your either,
A. Too young to have an interest in girls.
B. Gay. and/or Had a horrible experience with girls.
C. In serious need of getting out the house.

Girls are like that, They're absolutely amazing. They didn't disrespect him, They were trying to have fun, HE was disrespectful to them if you want to get technical. [By not hugging them, and needing to be dragged into a pool because he wouldn't commit on his promise]

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sstew.

Wow... You sure know something about a,b, and c ? I am sorry to tell you but... INCORRECT. You are inaccurate, man!

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they were too fucking pushy.
Maybe the man likes his personal space.

Don't automatically be on the side of the girls.

Yes a girl's angry looks can mess with your mind, but whatever you do don't let them use it to drag you into their drama. You get caught up in a girl's drama and you will suffer immeasurably. Keep it on your terms, not theirs.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RockmanForte said:
Well, your intriguing quote didn't caught my attention.
smile.gif

Or affraid to answer?
wink.gif
No offense but you think the girls weren't attracted to him? Dude, you weren't there, he was drunk and maybe he forgot a few think or remembers it differently. I think they saw something in him, otherwise girls arent like that. Because otherwise, it's the other direction. You need to get her attention. Were you ever in such a situation? Because then, I think you are only capable to post conclusions in this thread.

haohmaru6 said:
Don't automatically be on the side of the girls.

Yes a girl's angry looks can mess with your mind, but whatever you do don't let them use it to drag you into their drama. You get caught up in a girl's drama and you will suffer immeasurably. Keep it on your terms, not theirs.

The side of the girls? Oh please. They didn't do anything if you read the first post WEL it says that another guy THROWED him into the pool, not the girls. He should be mad at the guy. And I understands that he was pissed I should maybe be that to. He didn't knew how to deal with the situation.
Don't get caught up in the girl's drama? Dude, did you get that quote from famousquotes.com or from a soap? Because I don't know what it means.. Tell me

QUOTE(xxgenoxx @ Aug 9 2009, 11:54 AM)
and for some reason, i DO feel like an asshole... i will never understand women
It has nothing do with understanding women.
wink.gif
And you aren't an asshole. you stood up for yourself. Just think, if you did nothing, it would be stupid you know? And if you feel sorry, send them a text message and tell the girls why you were amd and that you were sorry. And you feel like an asshole because you have a lack of confidence. Because you aren't an asshole.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
RockmanForte said:
Well, your intriguing quote didn't caught my attention.
smile.gif

Or affraid to answer?
wink.gif
No offense but you think the girls weren't attracted to him? Dude, you weren't there, he was drunk and maybe he forgot a few think or remembers it differently. I think they saw something in him, otherwise girls arent like that. Because otherwise, it's the other direction. You need to get her attention. Were you ever in such a situation? Because then, I think you are only capable to post conclusions in this thread.

Nope.
smile.gif

I didnt say that the girls weren't attracted to him. I just think that they weren't respected to him, that's all. When he said no means no. They should respected him!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
El-ahrairah said:
What you should have done is put your crap in your car (or give it to a friend, or even find a place to stash it) then get your ass in the pool. Money and possessions come and go, but a good time is forever.

Just chalk it up to experience and remember to not be such a bonehead if it ever happens again. That is, of course, if your intentions are to get laid. If not, you did exactly the right thing.
bow.gif

This, this and only this. If you're ever in doubt, re-read this post. It tells the truth.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
RockmanForte said:
Nope.
smile.gif

I didnt say that the girls weren't attracted to him. I just think that they weren't respected to him, that's all. When he said no means no. They should respected him!
I really don't want to argue with a guy who says "respected to him." You should get out more, RockmanForte. Go meet a girl or something. Or a guy, if that's what you're about.

Here it is again:

QUOTE(El-ahrairah @ Aug 11 2009, 10:47 PM) What you should have done is put your crap in your car (or give it to a friend, or even find a place to stash it) then get your ass in the pool. Money and possessions come and go, but a good time is forever.

Just chalk it up to experience and remember to not be such a bonehead if it ever happens again. That is, of course, if your intentions are to get laid. If not, you did exactly the right thing.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
honestly, were not confusing :]
if a girl really wants to swim with you, just say yes, shes clearly into you
and if not, dont hurt her feelings by making her have to force you too >.>

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sanderino said:
RockmanForte said:

Yeah that's actually very right, but why didn't you react on my other quote? Just curious ..

Well, getting smashed is idiotic, but having a little bit to drink is fine if you can control yourself and it adds to the fun (possible improved social skills?)

QUOTE(El-ahrairah @ Aug 12 2009, 12:47 AM)
Money and possessions come and go, but a good time is forever.
Oh, and awesome quote! Going on my facebook status now.

Nonuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they were just trying to have fun. i understand your being annoyed but i'd probably be equally irritated if a guy acted so pissy when everyone was just trying to get him to join in.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahahahahaha, piss pants moma's boy!!!
laugh.gif

Ahhhh that's too good.... I want to know why you thought peeing your pants would be cool. You're not supposed to take billie madison literally
biggrin.gif

There's more bitches where they came from.

if it bothers you that much, have you ever thought to apoligise?.... and tell her the truth... you didn't want to piss on her HAHAHAHAHA

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
Most of you guys here have some serious girl issues..
Teenage kids on a gaming forum. Having problems with girls? Gasp!
ohmy.gif
I am shocked!

Just kidding. But would you elaborate a bit? You're not really saying anything.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrystalSweet said:
honestly, were not confusing :]
if a girl really wants to swim with you, just say yes, shes clearly into you
and if not, dont hurt her feelings by making her have to force you too >.>

Thats not up to you. She hurt this guy feelings. You are so strange! Oh wait, you are girl, aren't you ? No wonder. Then thats his decision and not you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1