i will never understand girls?

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so 2 days ago i went to some party, these 2 girls would not stop bothering me, they keep saying "come swim with me, plzz cmon", and i said i dont like swimming, but they wouldnt stop bothering me, so i said fine, in an hour i promise

so an hour passed and they said hey its time, and i said wait im not ready, they thought i was just making up an excuse, but really, i had money and a cellphone in pocket but they didnt believe me , so them and 1 other guy proceeded to drag and drop me against my will into the pool

so after that i got , well u know JUST KINDA, kinda pissed (really pissed) so when she hugged me and i pulled her arms down and away, she just gave me the most disgusted and despiseful look ive ever seen like im the devil or something, and called me a "bitter asshole" cuz i broke their promise and i guess, pulled her arms down?

geez man, i dont see what the big deal was, first of all, i should call her an asshole for not lsitening to me when i said i had $40 in my pocket + my cellphone, i really would have gotten into the pool if i had just taken those out. but for some reason i cant get that look she gave me out of my head... and for some reason, i DO feel like an asshole... i will never understand women

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Why didn't you go swimming with them in the first place?

cuz i barely know them, and to me it would have been awkward, idk i guess im just a pussy
dry.gif

what would you have done?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's quite strange.

Why did they want to swim with someone they met at a party in the first place?

I never went to swimming pool with my friends since junior high or something.
(Although I did recently with my girlfriend down to the private swimming pool in my apartment).

If someone said "let's go swimming" I'd think they want to go to the beach.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
xxgenoxx said:
ok so 2 days ago i went to some party, these 2 girls would not stop bothering me, they keep saying "come swim with me, plzz cmon", and i said i dont like swimming, but they wouldnt stop bothering me, so i said fine, in an hour i promise [...] and for some reason, i DO feel like an asshole... i will never understand women

10t.jpg

"You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lt Jean Rasczak

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
That's quite strange.

Why did they want to swim with someone they met at a party in the first place?

I never went to swimming pool with my friends since junior high or something.
(Although I did recently with my girlfriend down to the private swimming pool in my apartment).

If someone said "let's go swimming" I'd think they want to go to the beach.

not necessarily, i know them from school (im a sophomore) but i rarely talk them, it was my first time seeing them since school ended, which was almost about 3 months ago

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lincruste said:
xxgenoxx said:
ok so 2 days ago i went to some party, these 2 girls would not stop bothering me, they keep saying "come swim with me, plzz cmon", and i said i dont like swimming, but they wouldnt stop bothering me, so i said fine, in an hour i promise [...] and for some reason, i DO feel like an asshole... i will never understand women

10t.jpg

"You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lt Jean Rasczak

Obviously didn't read the whole thing, did you forget the part that they didn't listen when i had shit in my pocket, I also said I really was going to go in if they hadn't forced me? And the reason I felt like an asshole was because of that look she gave me.

xxgenoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
If you'd gotten ready for it beforehand you wouldn't have shit in your pocket, dude. It doesn't seem like you respect girls very much.

I do respect girls, and it was a stupid mistake yes, but why would i even be caring so much about it if i didnt respect them?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You just got caught up inside their little game that's all. Nothing bad about it, you won't even see those girls again.

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Its obvious that the girls just trying to make out with you, you should have grapped the chance allready the first time, but since they remembered it one hour later that means they like you, it cant take longer than 10 seconds to take out the phone and the money, sorry it seems like a stupid excuse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/raspberry-pi/orangepi-and-huawei-collaborate-on-new-dev-board-with-m...