Homebrew I was wondering if the Nintendo 3ds has a alternative keyboard

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,144
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
As the title reads I was wondering if the Nintendo 3ds had a alternative keyboard similar to say a IOS keyboard I noticed that NotifyMii has a good keyboard but I do not know how to access it as the source code is in several .cpp files if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it thanks

FullOnRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hmmm, I don't have exactly what you are looking for but i have a custom keyboard installed that has Custom symbols on it, But there is a few Downsides to it but i have worked around it. Idk if i can link the video but i may be able to link the .Cia if you want? You can test it out maybe but idk how to restore the original one is the only problem.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well hmmm, I don't have exactly what you are looking for but i have a custom keyboard installed that has Custom symbols on it, But there is a few Downsides to it but i have worked around it. Idk if i can link the video but i may be able to link the .Cia if you want? You can test it out maybe but idk how to restore the original one is the only problem.

Okay would this be possible to include the code into a homebrew application such as a text editor?

FullOnRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay very sorry to be confusing what I meant is if this is a keyboard for the 3ds itself or can it be used as a homebrew keyboard such as this :arrow:
Its fine lol and alright I understand what you mean now, and its for the 3ds itself you cant use it for homebrew as far as I know. It replaces the 3ds's native keyboard and gives it some modded symbols

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-