Hacking I want to unhack my Wii; HELP!

BananaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, about a month and three weeks ago I hacked my Wii and put the homebrew channel on it via the twilight hack and screwed with all sorts of things including the cMIOS and other stuff to make Gamecube and Wii backups work on the machine. Well, honestly, I'm ready to unhack my Wii, I just don't feel like dealing with the stress of all of it anymore. Also, I want to get that new update.

Soooo.... Long story short, is there any way to completely undo everything I've done to my Wii somewhat quickly and painlessly?

Thanks in advance?

Also, don't attempt to convince me here to keep the mods, I just want to know how to undo it.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
some people said use any title deleter and delelte certain things. use search to find make virgin wii
And some people said just update nothing wrong

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
spawn844 said:
some people said use any title deleter and delelte certain things. use search to find make virgin wii
And some people said just update nothing wrong
I wouldn't just randomly delete system stuff unless you want to risk messing up your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1