Hacking I want to try A9LH but...

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need to update to 9.2. All you need is an emunand to downgrade to 2.1.0. Just follow this first and after that this. You have a zero percent chance of bricking you console, as if you do brick from the downgrade, it was on your emunand and you can simply restore your nand back up and try again. Also, backup all your saves using this in your emunand just to be safe. Hope I helped

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys please help!! I was following that guide on Github and now i ended with my 11.0.0 emunand as sysnand and no a9lh i still have nand backups btw heres how it happened.
I downgraded the emunand to 2.1.0 then started otp helpee and click one click setup. Then i waited till it finished and it successfully downgraded to 2.1.0 then i put all files required in their direrctories.
i visited this urlhttp://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
But instead of showing Full Install i just saw OTP helper menu. What i did next was dumb i restored my emunand as sysnand because i thought it would install a9lh.

What to do now.. i still have a 4
5 nand backup...

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys please help!! I was following that guide on Github and now i ended with my 11.0.0 emunand as sysnand and no a9lh i still have nand backups btw heres how it happened.
I downgraded the emunand to 2.1.0 then started otp helpee and click one click setup. Then i waited till it finished and it successfully downgraded to 2.1.0 then i put all files required in their direrctories.
i visited this urlhttp://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
But instead of showing Full Install i just saw OTP helper menu. What i did next was dumb i restored my emunand as sysnand because i thought it would install a9lh.

What to do now.. i still have a 4
5 nand backup...
and what made you think doing that was a good idea? always follow the guide! never go off and do something like that without reading the full guide. youre out of luck until you have a hard mod installed so you can inject your 4.5 nand and start over. also, if i were you, id pay some who knows what theyre doing to install a9lh.

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
and what made you think doing that was a good idea? always follow the guide! never go off and do something like that without reading the full guide. youre out of luck until you have a hard mod installed so you can inject your 4.5 nand and start over. also, if i were you, id pay some who knows what theyre doing to install a9lh.
I knew this would destroy my 3ds.
I guess i have to wait till new downgrading exploits come..

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
I knew this would destroy my 3ds.
I guess i have to wait till new downgrading exploits come..

Do you followed the guide step by step, word by word?
If not, which is what it looks like, THIS didn't destroyed your 3DS, YOU did

As for downgrade, you can do (ou pay someone to do) a hardmod
A new software downgrade method seen unlikely for now and PROBABLY will not have one for a year or more (in caps just to make sure no one will starts to spam me with "but you said years" if some method appears still this year)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ