Not open for further replies.

logical thinker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just watched a commercial with this clip and, until then, I thought the voice was of a female.

I don't like this kind of music, though, so I don't care about this mistake.
Comment/post similar stories/talk about "androgynous" voices.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
I had the same thoughts. My friends and I have decided that he's the 3rd gender.

D

Deleted_171835

Gosh. Justin 'Beaver'.
That arse is a disgrace to Canadians. No, a disgrace to freaking humans!

logical thinker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
I AM NOT PRESSING PLAY.
I also would not.

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ May 6 2010, 07:44 PM) Looks at topic*
*Looks at title*
"Justin Bieber"
its is a girl.
It is? lol
So androgynous.
Are you trolling me?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw the title and realized Bieber! I seriously thought it was a girl when I heard him on the radio once. Once I realized it was...the radio was out the window. k not really but I changed the station. My friend puts this crap on when we hang out as a joke....its a bad joke.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is gay and he sing with women just for audience like straight men who drool over women. The same for Ricky Martin, remember ? He is gay. Every music television is full of lying and bullshit to confusion people. SAD, man!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dinofan01 said:
I saw the title and realized Bieber! I seriously thought it was a girl when I heard him on the radio once. Once I realized it was...the radio was out the window. k not really but I changed the station. My friend puts this crap on when we hang out as a joke....its a bad joke.
I was listening to the radio a couple of times at work and heard Fireflies by Owl City. At the time I'd never heard Owl City and I didn't know the song, so I was thinking to myself "I hope this isn't Justin Beiber".

I actually liked the song.
mellow.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck I hate people who hate Justin Bieber. I don't know who the kid is or anything but hearing people go "BLAH BLAH BLAH JUSTIN BIEBER IS TERRIBLE BLAH BLAH BLAH" is so fucking old and annoying that I can't stand it. Does anyone really care?

As for the song, not my genre.

D

Deleted_171835

Guild McCommunist said:
Fuck I hate people who are obsessed with Justin Bieber. I don't know who the kid is or anything but hearing people go "BLAH BLAH BLAH JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO HAWT AND IS SUCH A GOOD SINGER BLAH BLAH BLAH" is so fucking old and annoying that I can't stand it. Does anyone really care?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Fuck I hate people who are obsessed with Justin Bieber. I don't know who the kid is or anything but hearing people go "BLAH BLAH BLAH JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO HAWT AND IS SUCH A GOOD SINGER BLAH BLAH BLAH" is so fucking old and annoying that I can't stand it. Does anyone really care?

There's more people who bitch about him then love him. True story. I haven't heard one person say "I love Justin Bieber". It's only "WOW HE'S SO STUPID I HOPE HIS DICK GETS CUT OFF". What did he ever do to you except become moderately popular?

D

Deleted_171835

Guild McCommunist said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Guild McCommunist said:

There's more people who bitch about him then love him. True story. I haven't heard one person say "I love Justin Bieber". It's only "WOW HE'S SO STUPID I HOPE HIS DICK GETS CUT OFF". What did he ever do to you except become moderately popular?
Nothing. Obviously, he hasn't done anything to me.
I'm just sick and tired of hearing people (at least at my school) talking about Justin Beiber.
I switch to CTV News and I heard reporters talking about "Beiber Fever". I go to school and a group of girls present a music project about why Justin Beiber is 'awesome'.

I guess you get annoyed of a person when you hear people constantly talking about him. Plus, in my opinion he has a horrible voice. Maybe it's because I live in Canada and I hear about him more often. I go to the freaking theater in Yorkdale and I see a promotional video about him which in turn results in a bunch of girls screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents