Hacking I still have not received my Acekard!

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Shackled said:
Unfortunately, I didn't get tracking. I now regret it
frown.gif

Normally they put the tracking number in the receipt.

Not if there was an option to choose not to because it cost money.

Edit: BTW, I ordered from 0shippingzone, not Shoptemp or whatever.

3m1L

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, sorry.
Phoenixgoddess27 probably ment you should have ordered from shoptemp or leetmod. I should have read the posts more thouroughly.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
ask for a refund then order it from bamboo gaming it took about 1 and a half weeks for mine it costs a little bit extra but its worth it as its quick and you get tracking

Could I even ask for a refund even if the product is not in my hands?

EDIT: They also said in their shipping and returns policy that they won't be responsible for lost packages...
frown.gif

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Shackled said:
Coreyfrog7 said:
ask for a refund then order it from bamboo gaming it took about 1 and a half weeks for mine it costs a little bit extra but its worth it as its quick and you get tracking

EDIT: They also said in their shipping and returns policy that they won't be responsible for lost packages...
frown.gif

Please email us your order number.

We will check it out ,to contact with the shipping company .

If you didnt receive your package more than 40 days,we could refund you first.

Once you get the package,it is ok for you to pay us then.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0ShippingZone said:
Shackled said:
Coreyfrog7 said:

frown.gif

Please email us your order number.

We will check it out ,to contact with the shipping company .

If you didnt receive your package more than 40 days,we could refund you first.

Once you get the package,it is ok for you to pay us then.

I did email your sales department before at late May but since I did not get a tracking number, they could not determine its location at the time. They also said that apparently, China Post had some delay issues. Despite them saying that I should get it soon, today is the 43rd day since I paid and still nothing has arrived at my doorstep.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
trust me on this get it from priceangels
its cheap and i ordered on the june 7th monday and it delivered to my house on june 16 wednesday
thats only 10 days and only 8 business days
u will likely get it earlier because uk is in between canada and hong kong (i think)
but u will get it early

just make sure u get a tracking number for $1.80 (ca)
if u get a tracking number, hkpost and priceangels knows that you really want your product because ur paying for a tracking number and u will get it soon

i will always order from priceangels if not from shoptemp

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
its cheap and i ordered on the june 7th monday and it delivered to my house on june 16 wednesday
u will likely get it earlier because uk is in between canada and hong kong (i think)
but u will get it early

if u get a tracking number, hkpost and priceangels knows that you really want your product because ur paying for a tracking number and u will get it soon

In case you haven't noticed, I'm from Australia, not Great Britain and Australia is geographically closer to Hong Kong compared to Canada.

@0Shippingzone: When you said 40 days, did you mean 40 business days or inclusive of weekends?

nicksim_f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am in the same situation as Shackled. I live in Australia, ordered an Acekard 2.1i on May 2 and have still not received it. I've sent 0shippingzone three emails but have not received any reply whatsoever. Rather stupidly, I didn't pay for a tracking number. I did, however, pay for insurance, although that was quite useless given that 0shippingzone have not responded to any of my emails.

0shippingzone, since you haven't replied to me emails, can you reply to me here?

golfer29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am in the same boat the the OP. I ordered an M3i Zero card from 0shippingzone on April 30 - to be shipped to Canada. I emailed 4 weeks later and they said to wait another week. I email again on June 14 and June 18 and have received no response. It has now been over 45 days since the item was shipped.

My order number is 204873

I would like a refund

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Shackled said:
kiafazool said:
but u will get it early

In case you haven't noticed, I'm from Australia, not Great Britain and Australia is geographically closer to Hong Kong compared to Canada.

@0Shippingzone: When you said 40 days, did you mean 40 business days or inclusive of weekends?
wow i really suck at geography
i thought that was uk when its australia
either way priceangels is good

nicksim_f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I am in the same situation as Shackled. I live in Australia, ordered an Acekard 2.1i on May 2 and have still not received it. I've sent 0shippingzone three emails but have not received any reply whatsoever. Rather stupidly, I didn't pay for a tracking number. I did, however, pay for insurance, although that was quite useless given that 0shippingzone have not responded to any of my emails.

0shippingzone, since you haven't replied to me emails, can you reply to me here?

0shippingzone just replied to me with the following message:

QUOTEDear Customer

We could resend a new acekard 2i to you or make a full refund.

Please let us know which method you prefer.

Best Regards

I'll post again once the refund goes through.

Shackled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still have not received a refund yet.

On another note, has any other Australian recently ordered a flash card such as an Acekard and managed to receive it? I am suspecting that it's getting increasingly difficult to import flash cards.

nicksim_f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
On another note, has any other Australian recently ordered a flash card such as an Acekard and managed to receive it? I am suspecting that it's getting increasingly difficult to import flash cards.

While I can't be 100% sure, I doubt this would be the case. After all, flash cards (nor anything that might include flash cards) are not listed on the list of prohibited or restricted imports into Australia (see http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4369.asp#e1056). Plus, they are still legal to buy and sell in Australia (provided they are not used to make copies of copyrighted games you do not own).

nicksim_f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it will be of any help to you, but below is the message I sent that seemed to work for me.

QUOTE said:
TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Please refund me

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have still not received my Acekard 2i and it is now 51 days since I made the order. Both my emails have gone unanswered. Please refund my money to my paypal account.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Nick

nicksim_f

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, also, if you paid with paypal, you should raise a dispute with them immediately. If it is still less than 45 days since you ordered you might be able to have paypal refund you. If it's over 45 days you can still lodge a complaint with paypal, but won't be able to have them refund you (0shippingzone, however, can still refund you).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg