I put biskey keys from another console !! solution ?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by alimao, Mar 20, 2019.

1. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil
    without wanting to get confused and put keys wrong, how can you recover them correct? my switch turns on black screen

2. masagrator

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    biskeydump?
    RCM shouldn't be affected by NAND corruption.

Lacius likes this.
  3. P3T3

P3T3 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    RCM will boot even with a different nand (meaning different keys) just won’t be able to read the nand becuse keys are wrong.

4. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil
    yes come on in in hekate and rcm, if I extract the keys again I will receive the correct keys or lost the unique keys of the console. Is this my doubt?

5. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Your probably going to have to completely rebuild your nand by putting your switch in rcm and then plugging into your PC and using choidejour (the PC program not the NX version)

There are many guides for this on here

6. Tilde88
    This message by Tilde88 has been removed from public view by linuxares, Mar 20, 2019, Reason: behave.
    Mar 20, 2019
  7. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil
    [QUOTE = "Kafluke, pós: 8560962, membro: 39058"] Você provavelmente vai ter que reconstruir completamente a sua NAND, colocando o seu interruptor no RCM e, em seguida, ligar para o seu PC e usando choidejour (o programa PC não a versão NX)

Há muitos guias para este aqui [/ QUOTE]

already did this continue receiving black screen, what side effects of formatting the nand /? is unrecoverable after formatting?

8. Tilde88

Tilde88 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    Look, I hate to break it to you. Unless you have a backup of your ORIGINAL keys, your switch is done forever.

There is no way to boot your console without matching keys to the hardware. The keys cannot be generated, created, or spoofed otherwise.

The answer is already posted, stating to rebuild the NAND with choidujour. Although, you need two things for that... your original keys, and a firmware compatible with the original keys and choidujour. Choidujoir does not work up to a certain fir ware.

Basically, get your original keys. You should have made a backup. There is no guide that does not say to backup. You need your original keys.

9. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil
    as I will explain. I want to know if I put the key from another console and use the hekate and extract the biskeys will I always extract the correct keys or the one I inserted into the nand build?

or no matter what key I always place when I extract it will be the correct and original

10. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Except you can generate your biskeys

edit: also as long as you have your prodinfo you can recover from anything

Last edited by ZachyCatGames, Mar 21, 2019
  11. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil

I have no original key. I inserted any key. now when I extract it. does not work . so unfortunately I lost my keys :(

12. shchmue

shchmue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2013
    United States
    biskeydump

13. magico29

magico29 GBAtemp Maniac

GBAtemp Patron
    magico29 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 2, 2017
    United States
    You are in trouble!! Serious one.

14. mikexd

mikexd Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2009
    El Salvador
    Let me understand what you did. You already extracted the firmware for choi PC or those are the keys that you are looking for? If this is what you are looking for so you can follow the choi nand rebuild guide then PM me I will upload an extracted firm so you can use it :) Or I can give remote support as well

15. Tilde88

Tilde88 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    yes but OP replaced all his keys from a different system, and has no backup. so the keys he will generate will be that of the wrong system.

16. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Can you even replace the keys stored in the console? I didn't think that was possible, thought they were hardcoded onto the CPU.

17. alimao
    OP

alimao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Brazil
    already extracts already rebuild already done it all

Can you even replace the keys stored in the console?

This is my doubt.

18. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Pretty sure you just need your tsec key and sbk to generate bis keys, which are literally impossible to replace

Tilde88 and shchmue like this.
  19. shchmue

shchmue GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2013
    United States
    that's correct they're generated from hardware info you can't change

ZachyCatGames likes this.
  20. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    So is their any formula you can make to recreate your biskeys so you can then make a "clean" image and reinstall?

21. Tilde88

Tilde88 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    Yes ofc the keys are in the hw itself. I thought biskeydump worked based off the NAND to pull keys from prodinfo/(f), rather than the mobo/etc.