I prank called Sony

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if vita has no gaemz, why hacking scene didnt made hax for vita so games (homebrew gaemz) can be made to fill gaemz hole???

ho wait.. vita has no gaemz. 80% (i am being nice, because the truth is 99%) of time the reason to hack a console is to iso\rom load and play the games for free, therefore since there are no gaemz, its useless making rom\iso loading..

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a ps3 which is > dan ps vita cuz gta 5 and borderlands 2 for point zero zero six grand and dualshock 3 120gb slim and the guy wh0 had it before me was a sm0ker cuz i smell sm0ke all over the damn thing

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOW UNDER THE SOLE POSSESSION OF THE SUPREME OVERLORD OF GBATEMP. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS THREAD. DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS THREAD EVER EXISTED. IF THE VINSCLONE ARMY CATCHES YOU SO MUCH AS THINKING ABOUT THIS THREAD, YOU WILL BE DETAINED AND ALL RECORDS OF YOUR EXISTENCE WILL BE WIPED AS PER STANDARD INSANITY CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Reactions: VinsCool and 2Hack

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Your name is now Juan Rodriguez. Deal with it. You will find that no records of your former life exist online. You will have to start over in life. You are nobody. You are Juan Rodriguez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again