Hardware I play Monster Hunter, should I go vanilla or XL?

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Update: I'm getting a 3DS XL. GameStop still has one Year of Luigi 30th Anniversary Edition left, reserved it for tomorrow. If there's no extremely good deal on a 3DS XL elsewhere, that's the one I'm getting.

I'll have to rethink the Circle Pad Pro, though. If what you guys say is true and it's really just MH and a few other games, it may not be worth it. I'm seriously considering the Hori version because of this: it's specifically designed for MH. Waiting for reviews first, though.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update: I'm getting a 3DS XL. GameStop still has one Year of Luigi 30th Anniversary Edition left, reserved it for tomorrow. If there's no extremely good deal on a 3DS XL elsewhere, that's the one I'm getting.

I'll have to rethink the Circle Pad Pro, though. If what you guys say is true and it's really just MH and a few other games, it may not be worth it. I'm seriously considering the Hori version because of this: it's specifically designed for MH. Waiting for reviews first, though.

Correction: It's specifically designed for people who played like this:

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Correction: It's specifically designed for people who played like this:

I remember them and thought they were stupid for playing like that. Then again, the way of Monster Hunter is that of continuous hardships*, hahaha.

*Note to self: never ever attempt G rank black Diablos ever again.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No regrets.

IMG_0601.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1