Hacking i play backup alot and im wondering if im killing my wii's laser

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohhh it's a miracle me Wii have resusitate from Wii heaven (Japan) I just press the button that says POWER...!!!
wtf.gif

wii_player

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
It makes a difference because several of the DVD drives included in the wii have issues with +R, -R has the highest compatability, so it is suggested to prevent alot of "HELP why dont my burned games work threads."

So it really has nothing to do with the life of the drive.
You just say it because some people "might" have problems with +R.
So if you have wii that works with +R you are fine right?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wii_player said:
digitydogs said:
It makes a difference because several of the DVD drives included in the wii have issues with +R, -R has the highest compatability, so it is suggested to prevent alot of "HELP why dont my burned games work threads."

So it really has nothing to do with the life of the drive.
You just say it because some people "might" have problems with +R.
So if you have wii that works with +R you are fine right?
More wii's read -r without issues.
If you have one of the wii's that plays nice with +R then continue using them. i have 10 backups on +R but they are booktyped to -R all work flawlessly, if i don't booktype to -R on +R media i get Disc read errors

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
guys no point here from getting angry , THERE IS NO KILLING OF LASER ANY WHERE ON GBATemp
wink.gif
so please close this thread , thanks in advance OSW
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
kimikal27 said:
ether2802 said:
Disc killing lenses....... pfff BS that's what this is, can we now close this thread, please...!!!
biggrin.gif
it's lens killing discs... not the other way around...
grog.gif

i think...
ether2802 take all the weapons buddy no one is killing anyone here tonight , not on our shift hahahahahahaha
wink.gif
this is funny , lens killing discs , and disc killing lenses when is it going to be peace in this world
hate2.gif
hahahahaha

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm going to make a tinny shield for my laser lens, and a tinny little sword so it can protect itselfs against DVD's attack...!!!
rofl.gif

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all who are concerned, I am opening a Wii laser funeral home. For a small fee we will take care of all funeral arrangements for your beloved dead laser. We can also make all arrangements in advance if you feel your laser is close to it's last days on earth. Open casket, closed casket, and crematory options available.
sleep.gif
May all our lasers rest in peace.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
moosh01 said:
For all who are concerned, I am opening a Wii laser funeral home. For a small fee we will take care of all funeral arrangements for your beloved dead laser. We can also make all arrangements in advance if you feel your laser is close to it's last days on earth. Open casket, closed casket, and crematory options available.
sleep.gif
dear beloved , are you thinking of buying a space to your laser lens to rest in peace after discs attack ????
having financial problems dew to bad economy and MOOSH01 prices for his funeral home doesn't fit your budget ????
it ok please smile cause BIG MOE's Financial institution have a convenient easy payment option loans to fit your needs
lecture.gif

we work together with Moosh01 funeral home to get your laser lens a discount and priority to all our lenses , please don't ignore the end of your lens think out of the game think about all lenses future rest in peace slogan , cheers for there souls
grog.gif

PS:first hundred lenses get bubble wrap bed and $5.00 rebate by mail , given from Big Moe him self
wink.gif

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
moosh01 said:
sleep.gif
dear beloved , are you thinking of buying a space to your laser lens to rest in peace after discs attack ????
having financial problems dew to bad economy and MOOSH01 prices for his funeral home doesn't fit your budget ????
it ok please smile cause BIG MOE's Financial institution have a convenient easy payment option loans to fit your needs
lecture.gif

we work together with Moosh01 funeral home to get your laser lens a discount and priority to all our lenses , please don't ignore the end of your lens think out of the game think about all lenses future rest in peace slogan , cheers for there souls
grog.gif

PS:first hundred lenses get bubble wrap bed and $5.00 rebate by mail , given from Big Moe him self
wink.gif
Proud to be in business with Big Moe. We are having a 33% off special for all members who post "moosh01 kicks a$$" at the end of their posts.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0