LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there!
So i just bought a 482 in 1 bad DS cartdrige for my New Nintendo 3ds XL, but it had the Deep Labyrinth logo so i edited the .nds file using a tutorial. But now if i try to paste the new .nds file on th cart using GodMode9 it says: "Not allowed in virtual path".
Does anybody knows another way? Tysm :D

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there!
So i just bought a 482 in 1 bad DS cartdrige for my New Nintendo 3ds XL, but it had the Deep Labyrinth logo so i edited the .nds file using a tutorial. But now if i try to paste the new .nds file on th cart using GodMode9 it says: "Not allowed in virtual path".
Does anybody knows another way? Tysm :D
Pretty sure you can't modify the logo, even a hacked 3DS will not allow unrecognized DS carts to boot.
Even if you could, GM9 cannot flash DS flashcarts, you need a flashing tool that supports your cart, such as https://github.com/ntrteam/ntrboot_flasher/releases/latest (which may or may not support your cart but it does support a large amount of DS flashcarts) but it doesn't allow you to simply flash a .nds file, the cart firmware contains other things besides the spoofed game's header info, so you would need to dump the cart firmware and modify the header in that dumped firmware. And there is a risk of bricking your cart with incorrect modifications.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol