Hacking I NEED THE PLAYER.DOL FILE FOR NEOGAMMA 7

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody has the link for player.dol download for neogamma 7 i would greatly appreciate it. Every website i go to for the download its telling me i have to be a member. I need this file because when i downloaded the neogamma 7 file the player.dol file was not in it. If i dont have the file then i cant get the error 002 option to come up in neogamma

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what i got. I have neo gamma 7 and when i try to load madworld and house of dead overkill the game loads but the screen flashes. Now from doing a bunch of research on the internet i know that in the neogamma 7 menu, when you go into the configuration settings there is a option call alt.dol. dont you need to go down to the alt.dol option, turn it to sd and that will fix the error 002 and fix my screen from flashing. thats why i thought that i needed a file called player.dol because i thought you put that on the sd card and that fixes the error 002.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have cIOS 249 rev 14 installed you should not be having any 002 issue in NeoGamma

player.dol is specific to wii sports resort. isn't there a dol from disc option in neogamma?

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do have cios249 rev 14 and my screen is flashing. now when i load punchout i have to force ntsc for it to work or else it flashes. i tried it with madworld and house of dead it just restarts the wii

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The region of my wii is ntsc so if i have a pal game what do i need to force the video to and what to i set the patch to?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh...he has stopped requesting it and has no idea what he's doing. thanks for helping us walk him through it though.

justmii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for madworld, have you check :http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146048 ?

neogamma r7 + cios 14 => no 002 error !

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neller123 said:
The region of my wii is ntsc so if i have a pal game what do i need to force the video to and what to i set the patch to?

Not all PAL games can display in NTSC. For some you can force the video mode. If that doesn't work, you'll have to either get a TV that can display a PAL signal or get the games in your own region.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alt dols are only necessary for a handful of games (RedSteel, Medal of Honor 2, SSX Blur, Mortal Kombat, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii Sports Resort, and a couple others)

try to keep your games to the same region as your system for best compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol