Hacking I NEED SERIOUS HELP PLEASE

confused

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, plz don't blame me for asking an answered question, because ive searched the forumns everywhere and none help me at all:

I have a ds firecard or link or whatever and i have downloaded moonshell, but i have absolutley no idea how to put music on my fire card... I would really appreciate any help ive been trying this for weeks! i am posting this 12-21-07 in case viewers want to know how fresh this topic is.

thanks for any help, you all are my only hope.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK... just put your music on your card like any other file and browse to it with the Moonshell browser...

If you're talking about the blue GBA Fire Linker thing, you're looking in the wrong place.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
hook the gba linker up to your ds and the pc via the cable, turn on the ds and there will be a menu either "USB MODE" OR "MENU"click on usb mode, make a music folder and plce yur songs inside there. Moonshell should automaticaly pick up any songs on your flash card. But yull hav to browse for it when yur actually in moonshell.

confused

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy: thank you, but i dont think im talking about that

Rizsparky: thank you, but ive already tried that. maybe there is something wrong with my card or something.

paul1991: what could you possibly consider to be more "serious" on a gameboy website??????

before you waste your time trying to make a fool out of other users by typing in your comments that help nobody, consider that you would also probably make any title that you believe would get the attencion of other people for your problem that for weeks after asking countless people were not able to help you.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the actual problem? have you put the music on the cart already and its not picking it up? if ya explain probably we may be able to help.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious:
My card won't boot.
My game won't save.
My game is locking up.
My card is broken.

Lame:
I am too noobish to figure out how to use a file browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: that would be crazy