Hacking I need help...

blackrider76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, can anyone confirm this: The G6Real has a Action Replay function in it already. If yes, then can anyone please tell me, in very very simple language on how to work it. I've read many topics but it just confused me more.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Download ih8uthemost's cheat pack (it should be in .xml format, three files, one for each major game region).

2. Put the three files into the system directory of your G6 Real (anywhere is fine, but it's easier to load them from there, no navigation on initial file selection).

3. boot up your G6. Navigate to the game you want to use cheats for. Select it, but don't start it.

4. In the pre-game menu, select/tap the option that reads: "select file"

5. Select your cheat file, be sure to match the region to your game.

6. Once your file is selected, you'll be returned to the pre-game menu. press right/tap the second tab on top of the screen

7. Wait for your cheats to load. If cheats appear, select the ones you want (they'll be checked off once you do) and press left/tap the first tab on top of the screen. If no cheats appear, you either loaded the wrong region's cheat file, or no cheats exist for that game (currently in the pack).

8. In the pre-game menu, make sure the "cheat switch" drop down menu option is set to ON.

9. Boot up your game.

10. Enjoy your cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: