Hacking I NEED HELP!

BryanMartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I was using my wii then suddenly i wanted to play black ops i downloaded the game and i looked at a you tube vid on showing me how to use the black ops disc and it toldd me to install an cios i did n the wii was working good until i turned it of and it didint want to turn back on could some one help me plzz. i don't know if i have this in the right topic so sorry

1.i bought my wii when it bearly came out like in x-mas

2.i have priiloader

3.the homebrew channel

thats alll i can say please help mee im stuck using dolphin -.-

edit#1:i was researching and some guy on youtube had the same thing and he had the tittle of a llb (low level brick)

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. don't pirate
2. try to write proper english
3. installing cios doesn't cause this, you did something else too
4. tell us everything you did (uninstall ios', uninstall sysmenu?)

andrewhan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm, did I see your drive light flash, smells like bootmii. Take your SD card out and see if the Wii will boot

BryanMartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
well i had it for my ps3 but that also broke but yhea umm well all i can say is it was perfect till i installed cios or an ios i forgot but it was something in between 55 and 58 i think it was stub well something like that and what im remebering is that i also wanted to watch netflix i was in system menu 4.0u and i think it didint let me. then i started to research again and on youtube it said to install another ios so i can use it and i think i did. when i turned off my wii and turned it on back on the next day it didint work. thats alll i remeber

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

This problem sounds semi-weird, but I need more details.

1. Is the Wii power light turning on? Once I shut my wii and it didn't do ANYTHING so I unplugged and plugged in the Wii. Problem fixed.

2. How did you install the cIOS? It seems you're a noob, just asking.

And the lesson learned: never pirate otherwise bad things will happen :D . Seriously though dude don't.

BryanMartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello.

This problem sounds semi-weird, but I need more details.

1. Is the Wii power light turning on? Once I shut my wii and it didn't do ANYTHING so I unplugged and plugged in the Wii. Problem fixed.

2. How did you install the cIOS? It seems you're a noob, just asking.

And the lesson learned: never pirate otherwise bad things will happen :D . Seriously though dude don't.
umm i tried disconnecting and nada and i installed it using some homebrew application i forgot what it was :/ i remebered it asked me are you sure u want to install a stubed ios i have a while not hacking so eventually forgot everything so im now a noob again

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, this is what happens when you follow wonky failtube guides...

DONT USE WONKY GUIDES! (am I the only one whos getting really annoyed with people using crappy guides, then comes here crying their Wii is bricked?)

Reactions: 2 people

BryanMartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP

DONT USE WONKY GUIDES! (am I the only one whos getting really annoyed with people using crappy guides, then comes here crying their Wii is bricked?)
dikkkkkkkkk im not crying im just trying to find a way to fix it if not ima sell it and btw i have a year now not trying to fix it i got tired seing it there n thas y i posted it up

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

dikkkkkkkkk im not crying im just trying to find a way to fix it if not ima sell it and btw i have a year now not trying to fix it i got tired seing it there n thas y i posted it up
Well, we can only help you if you give us the information we ask for. Does your wii's dvd lights flash twice quickly when powered up? (with an SD card inserted)

BryanMartinez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Well, we can only help you if you give us the information we ask for. Does your wii's dvd lights flash twice quickly when powered up? (with an SD card inserted)
Ok so when i got home i conected my wii and boot it up with the sd card and it flashes once

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to boot the wii without the sd card, disc, or any gc/usb shit. If you have boot2 bootmii it would flash twice. Take everything out of the wii and boot it, does it flash twice?

FYI, when the unknown app asks you if you want to install a stub system ios and brick your wii, you should say no. To clear up your memory, that was probably ios60-v6400.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1