LHunterO78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
on http://www.usay.jp/ (the Yasu software stuff) I'm trying to download ysmenu stuff (firmware) and I found ysmenu but I cant find the download thingie!
If u help i'll give u someting good. (Like I know how to do that lol )
yaynds.gif

bow.gif
nds.gif

Why I want to get this? to play warioware diy with saving!
if u know how to play warioware diy with saving without ysmenu, please tell.
tongue.gif

bow.gif
Lol he is worshiping the ds fat Lol
nds.gif

yael1910

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question... Can I just copy from R4 micro chip to another? I need help I rally dont know all you need to do to install what you need to make your R4 card working. I bought one when I was in Puerto Rico. I got three boys so I need to more. I got R4 and the micro chip (2gb sd) I copy from one to another dont work. The one that works hass all the Ds menu mnshell all that good stuff what happened. Please if some one know what to do I will thank you forever.

Pikiki

modguru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
the most easyer way with this card is to look on it it has a world wide web link (www.xxxxx.xxx ) just folow the link and download the company latest kernel ...

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
modguru said:
the most easyer way with this card is to look on it it has a world wide web link (www.xxxxx.xxx ) just folow the link and download the company latest kernel ...
i think that card is dead,and since YSMenu with pong's files pwns that,it would be common sense to get ysmenu

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LHunterO78 said:
Im using a r4i gold on my dsi
There are several different cards named "r4i gold" - the only way to tell the difference over the internet easily is the Website that is on the label or the original package it came from. If you tell us which website is on the label we can help better.

QUOTE(yael1910 @ Jun 6 2010, 09:19 PM) Question... Can I just copy from R4 micro chip to another? I need help I rally dont know all you need to do to install what you need to make your R4 card working. I bought one when I was in Puerto Rico. I got three boys so I need to more. I got R4 and the micro chip (2gb sd) I copy from one to another dont work. The one that works hass all the Ds menu mnshell all that good stuff what happened. Please if some one know what to do I will thank you forever.

Pikiki
If there is *any* difference in the R4 model name/manufacturer/label then you can't just copy the contents to make another one work.
If they are all the exact-same card from the same manufacturer then you can copy the contents of the one that works to the SD's for the other cards.
Please start a new forum thread for your problem so it doesn't get confusing with the problems the original poster has. In your new forum thread describe your problem and each R4 card if they have different labels, different websites. Please include the website of each one if they are different. I promise I will help you, I just can't promise it will be instant
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended