Hacking I need help with pokemon cheats

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry for having too much questions. How come when i activate cheats, the game freezes when i use it. EX: I put "Super EXP". I go to a wild pokemon, and then the game freezes. How can i fix it? It happens to ALL pokemon cheats.

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um use AKAIO PROPER 1.4.1 (soory for cap) download here Uncompress the files with 7-zip and add the _aio folder and the akmenu4.nds to the root of MicroSD/SDHC. Bam the cheats should work.
yay.gif

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the *REPACK* if not just go to cheats.gbatemp.net and download Cheat.dat and Cheat.xml. build a database for each and see which one works.
yay.gif

DarkZBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe the chats are bad, Just use the repack, you might find a difference in cheats.

That, or the save is corrupted, if the cheats came with directions on how to perform the cheat properly, read that over again.

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, what do you mean by game? It ONLY happens on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I don't think i use the enchanted or patched version.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I think he means like a master code, or another cheat that needs to be active for something else to work. Not sure how that would help though.

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, i activated the cheats at the start menu in the AceKard and the other games' cheats work. This is the only one that doesn't.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also: some cheats say SELECT or R+L or something ... need to press that to activate. Check all the cheats in the row, some might say something like "Master-key" or "cheat CRC fix" orso.

Another question: I've read some/all cheats don't work on a DSi? Is this true? (Sorry for minor hijack, didn't feel like making ANOTHER topic about cheats.)

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
That might have been me, and what they probably meant was the AR doesn't work, but cheats on a flashcart will.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-