I need help with coding

light27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been interested in making a test game/menu in PBP form for my PSP 1000, but I can't seem to get the coding right. Can someone help me?

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi there, as Hayato213 said, learn the basics of C first since everything on PSP is usually written in C. If you already have some decent C knowledge then you need to install PSPSDK to your computer. SDKs allow you to compile code to your desired device using your PC. Iridescence has a great tutorial series for installing the PSPSDK and the other stuff so I'd suggest you to check those out first. After learning the basics, you can ask for help about coding on the #dev channel of PSP Homebrew Community server on Discord.

Reactions: SylverReZ

KookSpook21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tbh, that could be tough but rewarding endeavor. To assist you with coding, consider specifying the particular issues or errors you're facing. Whether it's related to syntax, functionality, or any specific feature, providing more details will enable the community to offer more targeted help.

Additionally, forums like PSP Dev Community ask chatgpt or relevant coding platforms can be valuable resources where experienced developers may share insights and guidance.

Reactions: reha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought