R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Okay I am thinking whether to buy skyrim for PC now (as it is cheaper) or wait a year and get GOTY edition for PS3 when they fix whatever bugs I've heard on on it right now.

My question is, can my Lenovo G570 play it?

I know that when I bought Fallout 3 for it second hand, I would seem to run perfectly (no lag at all) and then just randomly crash :O so should I avoid buying Skyrim for PC?

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as it has a Intel HD 3000 (I am not sure of this, please correct me if i am wrong), it may play on the lowest settings and at about 20 fps. I would wait for a person like Originality ([m]http://gbatemp.net/user/123382-originality/[/m]) to post as he knows a lot more than I.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yes you can play it, the Graphics card may be bottled neck but it should be playable, just put the graphics to low or medium settings.

But i'm not sure about the crashing part. You might want to pirate it to test it out first, if you pirate that is.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A quick google search shows it's playable, but the PS3 version would look better and provide smoother gameplay.

If you haven't played them, you could probably run the previous 2 titles more easily (TES III: Morrowind, and TES IV: Oblivion) GoTY versions on the PC should be cheap and wait for the PS3 GoTY edition for Skyrim ;)

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Well I got the torrent one and it is working and everything but it is only letting me play it in a smallish window to the side of my desktop. I can't maximise it or play it fullscreen and I have tried all short cut buttons.

How do I play it in fullscreen?

bwood01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can play it.

J3LL0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always go to canyourunit.com? I have an asus g73jh and runs it perfectly on max settings.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well I got the torrent one and it is working and everything but it is only letting me play it in a smallish window to the side of my desktop. I can't maximise it or play it fullscreen and I have tried all short cut buttons.

How do I play it in fullscreen?
I think you can press Alt + enter,

Also there is a windows mode settings in the launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2