Hacking I need a step-by-step guide on how to play Trauma Team on a 5.5.4 European Wii U (Haxchi)

Wakaflocka1017

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to install the game with USB Helper since it's available on the US EShop: it did not work (I had a error message during the installation, I tried two times).
I tried to inject the game with TeconMonn WiiVC's injector: the installation worked but my console freezes each time I try to launch the game.

Can someone help me?

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what was the error you got during installation? it might be as simple as the installation folder having special text characters (e.g. the copyright/trademark symbol) that need to be removed.

Wakaflocka1017

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what was the error you got during installation? it might be as simple as the installation folder having special text characters (e.g. the copyright/trademark symbol) that need to be removed.
I don't remember, I was so frustrated that I deleted everything (both on my SD card and on my PC).
I might redownload the game on USB helper to check if the name was wrong but I don't think it was. The software detects the problem you mentioned with a tiny pop-up window on the right (I change the name when I see it).

Last edited by Wakaflocka1017,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night