Homebrew I need a save file for Pokemon USUM "JUST AFTER THE POKEMON LEAGUE" without Team RR defeated

ralphirri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So actually I'm playing pokemon Ultra Moon on Citra, and I just finished the league. But then the screen freezes at 0fps forever. So I need a save file that bypasses the League. I did find people asking for save files, and I saw some that were shared, but all of them already defeated Team RR. So please if you do have a save file like the one I wish, i owe you millions!

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for Citra, right? Not going online? Because I have Game Sync'd and don't want to risk a ban. If so, I can back up my save as I'm literally saved in my house after the credits. I can back up with JKSM and post it here. It's US though, you might have to make a small change or 2 in PKHex

ralphirri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for Citra, right? Not going online? Because I have Game Sync'd and don't want to risk a ban. If so, I can back up my save as I'm literally saved in my house after the credits. I can back up with JKSM and post it here. It's US though, you might have to make a small change or 2 in PKHex
indeed

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About to send it via PM

Edit: PM isn't letting me attach a file. Guess it doesn't work that way. Here it is then, the folder from my JKSV installation.

Last edited by Reaga,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
About to send it via PM

Edit: PM isn't letting me attach a file. Guess it doesn't work that way. Here it is then, the folder from my JKSV installation.
Huh, you do realise you have publicly shared the save, correct?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hence why I wanted to do it via PM.
Yes, but you did do it publicly. You do realise that anyone can take the file and do that which you did not want? I'd recommend you upload it somewhere and share the link via PM.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you did do it publicly. You do realise that anyone can take the file and do that which you did not want? I'd recommend you upload it somewhere and share the link via PM.
Well thanks for reminding me, hopefully no damage has been done yet as I have removed it from the page knowing the OP has it

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Genetic935115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need an US save file for shiny hunting the UB's Just after the league pls i just want to do that, i will even change the id of the save and everything

ralphirri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need an US save file for shiny hunting the UB's Just after the league pls i just want to do that, i will even change the id of the save and everything
I used Reaga's file and manipulated it a bit, changing it to US and changing names and stuff.
The boxes might be a huge mess but you'll work that out as you want
-Just after the league, hasn't beat Team RR neither caught legendaries apart from Necrozma
-All Legies in the boxes are from SM, not USUM.

Welcome dude

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used Reaga's file and manipulated it a bit, changing it to US and changing names and stuff.
The boxes might be a huge mess but you'll work that out as you want
-Just after the league, hasn't beat Team RR neither caught legendaries apart from Necrozma
-All Legies in the boxes are from SM, not USUM.

Welcome dude

Attachments

• Genetic.rar
    106 KB · Views: 641
Reactions: Genetic935115

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1