Gaming I need a PC game...

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol why not EA doesnt TF2 have somthing to do with EA ? (heard it soemwhre (and on youtube vids ther is an EA content thing 0_o))
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
sparky28000 said:
lol why not EA doesnt TF2 have somthing to do with EA ? (heard it soemwhre (and on youtube vids ther is an EA content thing 0_o))
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
EA only took care of the PS3 port of TF2 and they handled it horribly.

Back on topic, Left 4 Dead is the one game I'd suggest you to get. It's a really great game that can be replayed multiple times without getting boring. Versus mode is where the fun is at though, because no matter how intelligent an AI gets it's still not versatile enough and you can learn its pattern if you care enough about it. Human players think and act differently though and while some are just plain dumb some actually succeeds at surprising me from time to time. The only bad thing about Left 4 Dead is that only 2/4 maps from the campaign is available and that there's not enough maps yet. But seeing as Valve has promised such a patch sooner or later I wouldn't worry too much about that part.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
Left 4 dead costs money and cannot be pirated easily.
That is a lie, I happen to hang around forums where they do that stuff, and I can tell you it is not that hard.
Just download Left 4 Dead
Install the emulatar which consists of 4 files
and you have single player

For multiplayer, you'll have to find a cracked server and join via console, but thats not as hard either.

I wouldn't know though, I have the game.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holy shit epicelite...I remember a topic like this before. Someone (could have been you by the way you are acting...) asked for an opinion on what games he should try on his DS. He then proceeded to shoot down and bitch about every suggestion made by helpful members. My suggestion is quit bashing every suggestion made to you. Make up your own mind and don't waste everyone's time being an ungrateful brat.

link_xt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FPS > Combat Arms

RTS > Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Both not so old, not so new, capable of running in a low-mid end pc, and you will have a lot of fun.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Either Half-Life game is fun and people still play on Half-Life 1 (just go to steamlessproject.nl and update HL with their stuff). That, or Diablo II is a lot of fun, especially if you get the expansion pack.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Holy shit epicelite...I remember a topic like this before. Someone (could have been you by the way you are acting...) asked for an opinion on what games he should try on his DS. He then proceeded to shoot down and bitch about every suggestion made by helpful members. My suggestion is quit bashing every suggestion made to you. Make up your own mind and don't waste everyone's time being an ungrateful brat.

I have to agree, the OP hasn't said thanks or stopped moaning once. I came here with some suggestions, and they got shoved back in my face. You might want to be more polite and gratuitous epicelite, or you can expect to go and find your own games.
In any case, if you need any more help just look at the top games on Metacritic under PC, that should give you a good enough idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol