I need a mf.dll file pl0xers

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by da_head, Mar 6, 2009.

1. da_head
    OP

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    i had to crack my halo 2 and i needed to replace this file. being the n00b that i am, i forgot to backup the original. so can someone kindly send me theirs? i have vista home premium 64 bit. thanks a bunch

(btw this file is located in C:\Windows\System32)

2. Purses

Purses GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2009
    United States
  3. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    theres plenty of sites that host a ton of legit dll's. GOOGLE

4. da_head
    OP

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    ok mr.wiseguy newcomer. i have no experience of dling new .dll files, and the though of googling it up and dling it off a random site didn't exactly appeal to me. so did U think? psh

edit: @juggernaut: can u tell me one? like i said, i don't know which ones r trustworthy or not

5. Purses

Purses GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2009
    United States
    Don't both going to my link or anything, it's not like there is dozens of places you could download it from.

6. x-mah-D

x-mah-D Banned

Banned
    Feb 19, 2009
    He has every reason to be sceptical about putting a werid .dll from a random site in his system32 folder...get over yourselfs

7. david432111

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    I was just about to upload my copy when i noticed that you were using the 64 bit version. I have the 32 bit version and the dll's are sadly not compatible.

8. Purses

Purses GBAtemp Regular

Feb 16, 2009
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice