Gaming I need a 100% NTSC Brawl save, had to reformat my Wii lol

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
My internal memory was corrupted, i noticed something was off because space wouldn't free up before i installed the homebrew channel but i installed it anyway, then filled up my Wii, it wanted me to free up disk space and since no space would free up even if i deleted anything i had to reformat.

Now I lost my Brawl save and I have the US NTSC Brawl, had almost everything unlocked, all characters and everything and now I really don't feel like unlocking all that crap all over again.

The save here on GBATemp is for the PAL version

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shinigami Kiba said:
My internal memory was corrupted, i noticed something was off because space wouldn't free up before i installed the homebrew channel but i installed it anyway, then filled up my Wii, it wanted me to free up disk space and since no space would free up even if i deleted anything i had to reformat.

Now I lost my Brawl save and I have the US NTSC Brawl, had almost everything unlocked, all characters and everything and now I really don't feel like unlocking all that crap all over again.

The save here on GBATemp is for the PAL version
Look again, there's 2 of them. This does the trick as after completing the Japanese version, I didn't much feel like firing through the USA one again.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2475

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night