I messed up

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ducktaculr, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Ducktaculr
    OP

Ducktaculr Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2015
    United States
    Isanti, Minnesota
    So today I received a New3DS XL and attempted to do a DSIWare downgrade with my o3ds. Everything was going well up until after the system transfer. I turned on my system after moving my files onto the microSD and it prompted me to move my DSI games to the system memory. Then it said that no DSI games exist on the SD card. From what I can tell, the ticket transfered for my game, but the save did not, rendering me fucked. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is my only option a hardmod?

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Restore the pre-transfer backup on your O3DS. Move DSiWare games to SD card. Put that SD card in your N3DS and choose to move DSiWare to system memory.

This works because after the transfer they have the same ID (the pre-transfer NAND of the O3DS and the post-transfer NAND of the N3DS) and can therefore read the same Nintendo 3DS folder.

Spore2 likes this.
  3. VassagoX

VassagoX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2009
    United States
    Yep! I had to do the same thing and it works perfectly.

Quantumcat likes this.
  4. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    This is basically it, unless you didn't make a pre transfer dump. Then you dead