Hacking I messed up

Ducktaculr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I received a New3DS XL and attempted to do a DSIWare downgrade with my o3ds. Everything was going well up until after the system transfer. I turned on my system after moving my files onto the microSD and it prompted me to move my DSI games to the system memory. Then it said that no DSI games exist on the SD card. From what I can tell, the ticket transfered for my game, but the save did not, rendering me fucked. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is my only option a hardmod?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Restore the pre-transfer backup on your O3DS. Move DSiWare games to SD card. Put that SD card in your N3DS and choose to move DSiWare to system memory.

This works because after the transfer they have the same ID (the pre-transfer NAND of the O3DS and the post-transfer NAND of the N3DS) and can therefore read the same Nintendo 3DS folder.

Reactions: Spore2

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore the pre-transfer backup on your O3DS. Move DSiWare games to SD card. Put that SD card in your N3DS and choose to move DSiWare to system memory.

This works because after the transfer they have the same ID (the pre-transfer NAND of the O3DS and the post-transfer NAND of the N3DS) and can therefore read the same Nintendo 3DS folder.

Yep! I had to do the same thing and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is basically it, unless you didn't make a pre transfer dump. Then you dead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol