Hacking I made a huge mistake. Help with System Transfer (DSIWare downgrade)

Odibap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I live in the US, but completely forgot my 3ds is EU. I got moon for my 3ds via .cia file, and made sure not to play it before the 18th online. Then comes the 18th, I am filled with hype to play it, i played online for a bit with some friends, then i tried the next day... Banned. Code is the one ending in 0212. Eshop is working fine. I Have another 3ds laying around, N3ds XL on 11.2. Just wanted to inquire if system transferring from my banned 3ds to an unbanned 3ds will bring over the ban as well? If know one knows ill just call and ask nintendo, but id like to get this done asap. Thanks for your help!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't do a system transfer with different region 3DS systems, unless the spare system is also EU, then you can transfer. But any installed CIAs will not transfer.

Odibap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can safely transfer, but I'm not sure if the ban transfer or if you can even do a system transfer with a banned system.
im assuming since it let me make an nnid from the system after ban, connect to eshop and make a transaction, that it will let me transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...