GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Alright, I'm patiently waiting for my "new-shelled" R4 to come from Gameyeeeah. Gonna give my current R4 to my sister (

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Join the club
smile.gif

Ive contacted them several times, but I never get an email back.
Really annoying...

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, if they are gonna let the firmware rots like that, might as well let us have the codes, but am I asking for too much? :'(

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure a new update will be out as soon as something substantial needs fixing. Everything I want from a flashcart the R4 does so I don't really care about a new firmware update at all
wink.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well admittedly the Arm7 issue and Wii connectivity don't even bother me, but the shoddy way they are treating loyal customers DOES! How hard would it be for them to state they are aware of the Arm7 issue, and are working on it?

Obviously they are working on something big (probably a new cart to try and compete with Acekard RPG), but why not keep us updated on developments? A new shell FFS !!!
nyanya.gif

The Acekard RPG team even have someone posting in these very forums!
grog.gif

Anywayz I still love my R4.
wub.gif

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
I'm happy with the R4 as it is. I don't understand what the fuss is about. I mean there's a small problem and with a little bit of effort you can sort it out yourself. Why are people never satisfied????

Yes, you took the words right out of my mouth!

You are so correct, people are getting greedy these days
tongue.gif

EDIT: Spelling correction.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG, I betz they took all your monees and ran off to Indonesia with the Wiikey team! It's obvious they are no longer in existence! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! What shall we ever do? I can only play 1400 stinkin games with this piece of shit. What a rip off man, I want my money back. I'm gonna go to Indonesia and teach them guys a thing or two. Two months without an update, sheesh. Let's take them to court too. When I bought the thing, I had them sign a contract that they would put out updates every 14 days or else! This is totally bogus, yo. Let's get all our pitchforks and torches together! Come on ploples!!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They emailed me confirming that they were going on vacation (destination unknown).

If I'm not mistaken, it took about 2 months for 1.11 to come out

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why but I have a feeling that everyone will get disappointed and whine again if they release a new firmware with only ARM7 fix and nothing else, I mean, after 2 months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: