Hacking I just have one thing to say about this forum...

D

Deleted-171178

TRushInfo said:
wipe your chin when youre finished

linky.jpg

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99.9% of us have nothing to do with hacking the WII and give really bad technical advice. So, 6volt the guys who actually do hack, will appreciate the comment, but the other 220,000 gbatempers will just flame you.

But I agree, thank you legitimate hackers, not script kiddies.

Wynd

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
wyndcrosser said:
99.9% of us have nothing to do with hacking the WII and give really bad technical advice. So, 6volt the guys who actually do hack, will appreciate the comment, but the other 220,000 gbatempers will just flame you.

But I agree, thank you legitimate hackers, not script kiddies.

Wynd

I disagree with the the flaming comment. I think alot will agree (but not post comments on it), but theres just the small percentage that will falme. Giving thanks is just the same as crediting or rep'ing someone, so I don't see the problem. Its nice that the work is recognised and appreciated.

Fuck it! I thank everyone too, nice one guys

6voltsystem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting to feel like 4chan in this thread. I have tried not to ask a bunch of questions because most of the time I use the search function. And more then a few times messed my Wii up, only to have one of you help me fix it. Just thought a "Thank you" was in order nothing more, nothing less. As for the other comment, good one.

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6voltsystem said:
Starting to feel like 4chan in this thread. I have tried not to ask a bunch of questions because most of the time I use the search function. And more then a few times messed my Wii up, only to have one of you help me fix it. Just thought a "Thank you" was in order nothing more, nothing less. As for the other comment, good one.

I'm 12 and what is this?
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30