Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I know that right now PS2 emulator on PC is FAAAR from perfect. However, the one developed by Sony for the PS3 is almost perfect. I just had an amazing idea then! Why don't we make a PS3 emulator first, and then we can use the Sony developed PS2 emulator for PS3 on our PC? That way we kill PS3 birds with one Sharon stone.
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Westside said:
I know that right now PS2 emulator on PC is FAAAR from perfect. However, the one developed by Sony for the PS3 is almost perfect. I just had an amazing idea then! Why don't we make a PS3 emulator first, and then we can use the Sony developed PS2 emulator for PS3 on our PC? That we we kill PS3 birds with one Sharon stone.
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
You idiot, do you have any idea how HARD it is to develop a PS3 emulator? Not only does it have a complex architecture, but you also need a computer extremely powerful to do the task it requires to emulate something of that power. Go masturbate man, you clearly have nothing better to do.
[/schitzo]

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How about we port the Ps2 emulator to windows ?
It sure wouldn't be too hard seeing as it's optimized to run on a ultradoublemegaquadwhatever core and PC's are going in that direction too!
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
I know that right now PS2 emulator on PC is FAAAR from perfect. However, the one developed by Sony for the PS3 is almost perfect. I just had an amazing idea then! Why don't we make a PS3 emulator first, and then we can use the Sony developed PS2 emulator for PS3 on our PC? That way we kill PS3 birds with one Sharon stone.
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
Please tell me this was a joke...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Narin said:
Westside said:
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
This is MADNESS!

No... this is... TESTING AREA!
wink.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Narin said:
Westside said:
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
Testing area = serious buisness.
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.