Homebrew I just got my 3ds

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people keep suggesting AL9H for complete noobs? Honestly let them setup menuhax + luma3ds and if they want more than that then go for al9h. Suggesting AL9H to a complete noob is overwhelming, they don't know the terminology, how skipping a step will brick there new 3ds. etc.

If they need to ask how to install CFW instead of just using google, no way in hell am I going to suggest something as risky and non noob proof as AL9H.

Reactions: Glyptofane

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Why do people keep suggesting AL9H for complete noobs? Honestly let them setup menuhax + luma3ds and if they want more than that then go for al9h. Suggesting AL9H to a complete noob is overwhelming, they don't know the terminology, how skipping a step will brick there new 3ds. etc.

If they need to ask how to install CFW instead of just using google, no way in hell am I going to suggest something as risky and non noob proof as AL9H.
can u help me?

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
What happens specifically when you try to use the 3ds with the sd card inside? Black screen, error message, etc?
just black screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What happens specifically when you try to use the 3ds with the sd card inside? Black screen, error message, etc?
I think I fixed it but now I cant use homebrew

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Read the guide throughly or in you're native language, since it supports the most common languages other than English. Panicking is not going to help, as there is literally nothing to it, if you follow it closely.

A9LH can be done without prior knowledge of the 3DS. Basic PC knowledge, common sense and patience plays a big part.

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Read the guide throughly or in you're native language, since it supports the most common languages other than English. Panicking is not going to help, as there is literally nothing to it, if you follow it closely.

A9LH can be done without prior knowledge of the 3DS. Basic PC knowledge, common sense and patience plays a big part.
why the emunand9 not opening?

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You have to be more descriptive, I have no idea where you are getting stuck, what steps you have and haven't taken or what error messages you might be seeing if any.
step 23 when I try opening the emunand9 its getting me back to the homebrew launcher

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
why the emunand9 not opening?
Dude just use Google and the guide. Everything you need is there. If the guide says "open xy and backup yx" then do it and dont skip anything if they dont say it. Dont use yt Videos because they are often completely outdated. If you have done everything of that and something doesn't work look at the troubleshooting guide and try to fix it yourself. If you just ask everything after every little step here you will never really understand what you have done to your system. If needed and you have no experience with cfw etc then start slow with a simple homebrew userland application and dont go overkill and write stuff to your NAND which would risk a brick

yahel105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Dude just use Google and the guide. Everything you need is there. If the guide says "open xy and backup yx" then do it and dont skip anything if they dont say it. Dont use yt Videos because they are often completely outdated. If you have done everything of that and something doesn't work look at the troubleshooting guide and try to fix it yourself. If you just ask everything after every little step here you will never really understand what you have done to your system. If needed and you have no experience with cfw etc then start slow with a simple homebrew userland application and dont go overkill and write stuff to your NAND which would risk a brick
I just want to use cia to get games

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
14 times

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

do u have skype?

You could try the newest build of emunand9 but I don't know if thats recommended so its an "at your own risk" sort of thing.

I'd try recopying the emunand9 files from one of the previous steps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-