I just discovered Geocaching.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My friend and I spent all day on this shit, it's pretty radical, plus I find it's lots of fun and we're already planning for tomorrow and lots of finds (hopefully) in our area. It's awesome. I found myself climbing tree's, looking under bushes, having a blast doing it, and I realized this may be my calling for getting outside a lot more.

I'm really psyched about it, and it's put it in a really good and excited mood, haha.
smile.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was considering getting into it, but then I discovered that nobody seems to participate in it in my area. This was awhile ago. Maybe I should consider checking it all out again.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I love geocaching (done it once with the gf), but sadly I don't have a gps or a car. I however do letterboxing - same thing but we collect rubber stamp/images of rubber stamps. I love doing that...too.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So today, we actually went geocaching with a 12 case of water bottles and My iPhone + the Geocaching app with GPS turned on. We found 3, and it was AWESOME. Really psyched, we're gonna' start looking for more.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've found all mine with no car and my friend got up to 100 without a gps smartphone, he'd just sketch a map beforehand. It's a really fun way of getting out the house and going to new places.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
just wish people did it in my area :/ Maybe I can find something near my gf's area and we can go search for something... ^^ I'll have to look into it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...