Hacking I just bricked my Psp Slim <_<

serg0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install a custom xmb. i then turned off my psp and turned it back on, now it won't boot up even in recovery mode. Could I fix this with a pandora battery and a magic memory stick? I have the MagicMem installer and a pandora battery, I'll just need to buy a memory stick adaptor to make the stick. Will this work, or am I totally screwed?
hate2.gif

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install a custom xmb. i then turned off my psp and turned it back on, now it won't boot up even in recovery mode. Could I fix this with a pandora battery and a magic memory stick? I have the MagicMem installer and a pandora battery, I'll just need to buy a memory stick adaptor to make the stick. Will this work, or am I totally screwed?
hate2.gif

im 99% sure it will, there always the possibility it may not. Hopefully you wont have any problems making the stick.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may want to look into the mem stick installers that come with the new custom firmware built-in, so you nail 2 birds with one stone. I have one that unbricks and installs 3.71, from there you can easilly install to 3.80 or 3.90. I know some only installed original 1.50

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just use the "Downgrade PSP" tutorial on this board, it uses the same Mem Stick creator that rdurbin there was talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la