Hacking I have some questions about using a ps3break

The Mole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope somebody will be able to answer some questions for me as i am getting conflicting information when i search. I have bought a PS3break thanks to a kind forum member pointing out a good online retailer that ships to the UK and have a few questions.

1) What file types am i able to load once i have my ps3break setup? Is it just pkg or can i load .pup and .sfb?

2) Can i load content from a connected external hard drive? I have seen some people saying they are moving content to the internal hard drive to play it

3) Do the files have to be stored on the root of the hard drive or within a folder

4) Is there a guide anywhere to getting the ps3break setup or is it so easy a guide is not required

5) Is there any emulators or home brew yet?

UnitGGChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) The Ps3break is already good to go,just plug and play..To add the backup manager just load it on a thumb drive(not the ps3break) after the system booted and plug it in.(all those files do work btw)
4)easy guide not required,instructions are simple and the ps3break site has a pdf to read if you want how to..They all work the same way except for dev boards.

The Mole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help guys seams just a bit to easy, but i guess that is partly why Sony are so keen to stop it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it