Gaming I Have a switch but is it hackable

hackdude909

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi there i am new here and need a bit of help with a grey Nintendo switch lite and is it hackable because i have one that is defo patched and not hackable if you would like my serial it is
2020 XJE7001486740
big thank you too any one that can help me out as i just would like infinite money for games and a few other bits and bobs plz thank you i mean if it cant be hacked well hey ho lol but thank you for any info :)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can read ANY swicth hacking guide on the net literally there are dozens.

Almost all of them start asking you to use https://ismyswitchpatched.com/ to see if your switch is patched.

But ANY switch manufactured after second half of 2018 IS PATCHED, so YOU NEED a external mod chip, one like a CORE or a HWFLY Mod Chip there is no another method.

Reactions: hackdude909

OverRide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can read ANY swicth hacking guide on the net literally there are dozens.

Almost all of them start asking you to use ismyswitchpatched to see if your switch is patched.

But ANY switch manufactured after second half of 2018 IS PATCHED, so YOU NEED a external mod chip, one like a CORE or a HWFLY Mod Chip there is no another method.
This look up sites are not 100% correct and can give false info, need to be aware of it. I have Switch (s/n starting with XAJ4...) which is hackable, but every single site says my unit is definitely patched. Which is not true, as in fact I didn't have any issues using rcm jig, injecting payloads etc. Console works fine, running Hekate and DeepSea at the moment.

Attachments

• PXL_20211019_191919353.jpg
    PXL_20211019_191919353.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • PXL_20211019_191854805.jpg
    PXL_20211019_191854805.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: Draxzelex

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This look up sites are not 100% correct and can give false info, need to be aware of it. I have Switch (s/n starting with XAJ4...) which is hackable, but every single site says my unit is definitely patched. Which is not true, as in fact I didn't have any issues using rcm jig, injecting payloads etc. Console works fine, running Hekate and DeepSea at the moment.
Super, some sites say "could" be patched because when the vulnerability was disclosures Nintendo can't change the <<out of the fabric>> units and no one can ensure exactly on what serial the boot-loader was fixed, so there is a error margin, but for sure ANY unit newer than December 2018 is patched no exception.

Reburbished units are an other issue.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super, some sites say "could" be patched because when the vulnerability was disclosures Nintendo can't change the <<out of the fabric>> units and no one can ensure exactly on what serial the boot-loader was fixed, so there is a error margin, but for sure ANY unit newer than December 2018 is patched no exception.

Reburbished units are an other issue.
I agree with the user above. The sites are incredibly unreliable and based on outdated info. The Serial Number thread has the most updated information regarding serial numbers and should be the only place everyone uses to determine if a console is patched or not.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol