Hacking I have a PSVita on FW 3.18

zepher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a vita with firmware 3.18, I am wondering what I can do with it before I update it to 3.50 for a new game I got. I currently have a way to play old psp stuff, is there a way to make this able to play new games like dengeki bunko fighting climax, which is the game that wants me to update to 3.50, without updating? If not, is it possible to do psp stuff within 3.50?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a vita with firmware 3.18, I am wondering what I can do with it before I update it to 3.50 for a new game I got. I currently have a way to play old psp stuff, is there a way to make this able to play new games like dengeki bunko fighting climax, which is the game that wants me to update to 3.50, without updating? If not, is it possible to do psp stuff within 3.50?
Don't know if it applies to dengeki bunko fighting climax but i am on 3.52 ps vita and superbeat xonic asked me to do a system update to 3.55. I just clicked no and it never asked me about a update ever again and plays fine. For the 3.18 part this might help.

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/DEVICE_PSVITA.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.