Hacking I have a few questions before I buy my first Cart

Xydin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about getting it from 0shippingzone but wouldn't it take as long with 0shippingzone to get it here as it would with DealExtreme since they are also from China?

Xydin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, I wish they sold 3-in-1's.. I'll have to think over what I want to get, 3 weeks is kind of a long time to wait, but $30 can buy me another game or something.

Oh.. I still had one unanswered question that was actually kind of important (to me at least).

With the EZFlash 3-in-1 and the Acekard 2i will I put the GBA games on the Acekard's memory, or is there something that I put it on with the EZFlash?

EDIT:

Oh yeah I forgot to ask this as well..

I was wondering if there was any way that I could play back ups of some of my old Gameboy Color games?

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
With the EZFlash 3-in-1 and the Acekard 2i will I put the GBA games on the Acekard's memory, or is there something that I put it on with the EZFlash?

On the microSD. Acekard will use the 3-in-1 to run them.

QUOTEI was wondering if there was any way that I could play back ups of some of my old Gameboy Color games?

The Lameboy emulator. It's fairly good, but it's far from 100% compatibility.

Xydin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.. I'll check out the Lameboy emulator.

I think what I am going to do is order 1 set from realhotstuff for my fiance so we can use hers now, and I'll order the other one from DealExtreme and just wait on it.

Thanks for all the help everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill