I have a crush

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Eeep I have this reaaalllyyy deep crush that I can't get my mind over. So yeah she's pretty, I don't know about her intellect and she's really nice. But of course she is not in my class
cry.gif
. Any ideas on how to get over crushes? Really consuming my study time (and my relax time) Honestly If any of my friends are reading this I am personally going to find out and skin you alive. (That is if you even know my user)

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm having one to, dif is she is in my class
tongue.gif

But to Maz yes it can be hard, if the girl hang out much with boys its really hard cuz most times u dont know if she likes u more then the other boys.
Maybe we need some girls advice here?

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm it's not that easy I barely know her. Wouldn't it be weird if some guy you don't know just came up to you and asked you out? FAIL I FAIL (continues rant about emotional breakdown). OK Fuck that Ima gonna go buy some blutac and play with it.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
I know just how you feel.

I've felt like this for 3 years now for a girl in my school :/ . I would ask her out but:
A. It seems strange because I barely know her.
B. I wouldn't know what to say when I ask her out.
C. I wouldn't know where to take her, what to wear etc. etc.

First I added her on msn and we talked a lot, but then one day I was going to ask her out over msn, but I had a huge panic attack and couldn't do it, and I haven't talked to her since. It's been 6 months :S .

It's annoying, because I'm stupidly confident and, in fact, probably rather arrogant at times, so to me it's completely unnatural to be in a position like this.

But I did watch her in the common room a lot through lunch yesterday and she didn't get any roses (they sell them at our school on Valentine's day) or cards or chocolate, or on Facebook right now there's some app that lets you send Valentine presents, and she's not got anything off their either, so I could either chance talking to her today (but that would be both extremely obvious and awkward), or wait until her birthday, which is quite soon. My intentions would be so very clear if I talked to her today though >_> . It could go very cringe-worthy-ly.

I just wish she'd give some sort of sign. She doesn't act disinterested and when we used to talk on msn we got along well and we share a surprisingly lot of interests despite me being a gamer and her being popular

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Talking to a girl is not that hard. They're just like you, only with boobs.
The best way to talk to a girl is when she's on her own, away from her friends.
Find some sort of common ground, no matter how trivial and make talking to her a regular thing. Once you feel like asking her out, do so.
If she rejects you she'll either be:

A) Nice about it and not tell others. Your rejection will be yours to suffer alone.
B) Be a bitch and mock you. Obviously if its this one then you'll have to ask yourself what the hell you were thinking of dating someone like that.

I've learnt that fear of rejection is much worse than rejection itself. Just get it over with, it won't be that bad. Life can't always be positive and you have to accept that and deal with it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
Hmm it's not that easy I barely know her. Wouldn't it be weird if some guy you don't know just came up to you and asked you out? FAIL I FAIL (continues rant about emotional breakdown). OK Fuck that Ima gonna go buy some blutac and play with it.

Hmmm, i see now, try to get to know her someway, and then ask, that's your best chance for now, the question is how?

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Get her msn off someone and start talking to her.

Just make sure if you try to ask her out you go through with it and don't stop talking to her for 6 months. Bad idea.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a crush on a female friend (who may like me)
I told her I liked her and we still are good friends.
Trust me that keeping your feelings locked up is worse than just telling her.
Its not like shes a giant venomous snake who will kill anyone she sees.

anandjones

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
OK Fuck that Ima gonna go buy some blutac and play with it.
Are you Isaiah from teh IRC? o.O

Anyways, listen to Xcalibur. He has some great advice. Something that prevents you is if they indeed travel in packs, which is why you pick off or hunt them down one by one
wink.gif
(Actually the 'hunt them down' part does not make sense at all, so please ignore that).

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anandjones said:
Something that prevents you is if they indeed travel in packs, which is why you pick off or hunt them down one by one
wink.gif
(Actually the 'hunt them down' part does not make sense at all, so please ignore that).
And DO NOT watch her until she is alone and then tell her.
That will just make you look a creepy stalker (and no one likes stalkers)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
Eeep I have this reaaalllyyy deep crush that I can't get my mind over. So yeah she's pretty, I don't know about her intellect and she's really nice. But of course she is not in my class
cry.gif
. Any ideas on how to get over crushes? Really consuming my study time (and my relax time) Honestly If any of my friends are reading this I am personally going to find out and skin you alive. (That is if you even know my user)

There's an awful lack of feminine opinion here!

The funny thing about pretty girls is that most guys are too scared/worried/ to talk to them! The girl that you're sure must have a boyfriend probably doesn't. It's generally (I stress, generally) the cockier type of guy that will talk to someone like that because they have the confidence to do so, and aren't afraid of rejection. You would be shocked and surprised at the number of pretty girls who will talk to you in part because they're grateful you came to talk to them!

The most important thing to do when introducing yourself to a girl is to try and find some common ground. If you're a hardcore gamer and she collects porcelain dolls, that's not a great conversation topic. However, maybe you're both total anime nerds. It doesn't matter! The easiest things to find some common ground on are music, movies and television shows, because chances are, everyone listens to or watches SOMETHING. See if your tastes mesh, and before you know it, you'll be talking about all sorts of different things.

What you don't want to do is try to hard. We know. Girls are very sensitive emotionally and empathetic. We can pick up on how you're feeling, if you're trying to hard, or just faking us out because you want to seem cooler than you are. Don't! Nothing will make a girl less interested in you faster. Be real, be yourself, be honest.

If you don't want to talk to her at all, then I recommend not looking for her when you're outside of class, maybe taking some cold showers, anything to get your mind off of her. If you can't do it, then talk to her--it's so much easier than you think. If you get to a point where you want to ask her on a date and she says no, it's just a no--it won't kill you. Maybe try to find out why, improve your conversation skills a little, and try again! The vast majority of girls I've ever met are more interested in what's between your ears. Looking good is usually second, but it doesn't hurt.
smile.gif

PrinceIcee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should like...talk to her. its much easier than getting over something

and u shoudlnt be posting this shit on a gaming forum. u have to be confident. woman like confiedence. u gotta be like "yea i got this." no hesitation

but if u want to get over her, just start checkin out other girls. works for me

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PrinceIcee said:
you should like...talk to her. its much easier than getting over something

and u shoudlnt be posting this shit on a gaming forum. u have to be confident. woman like confiedence. u gotta be like "yea i got this." no hesitation

but if u want to get over her, just start checkin out other girls. works for me
this isnt the 1st i cant get over a girl thread on this board. there are about 2- 3 threads about females per week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte