Hacking I have 50 dollars, should i get a new flashcart ?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an ez5 and i have been with the ez5 team for the last 3-4 years now. My friend said he wants to buy my ez5 card just the top part for 50 dollars. I told him it is a rip off and he should get it online but he said he had bad experiences online shopping and his parents wouldnt let him order it. If i do sell him my ez5 what cart should i get as a replacement. There are so many new carts now. I mean other then the ez5 most have cheats and all these new functions. Should i sell my ez5 or keep what do you guys think

SugaDaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Simply
smile.gif

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its like i have a dick, should i rape a girl?

Please read the following rule:

QUOTEWhen replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

Anyway, I think the best deal would be the M3 DS Real, since it comes with the Rumble pack/Gba Memory Expansion. And it's not too expensive.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i have the gba slot for the ezflash 5 you know the 3 in 1 so if the only reason to get the m3 is for the bottom part i dont think it would be worth it or do you think i should sell that as well?

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
M3 DS also has a better interface and SDHC support and all that other awesome jazz.

CycloDS Evolution would be my other choice if you could find it anywhere.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
its like i have a dick, should i rape a girl?

Please read the following rule:

QUOTE said:
When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

Anyway, I think the best deal would be the M3 DS Real, since it comes with the Rumble pack/Gba Memory Expansion. And it's not too expensive.

LOL.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay i am definatly going to sell it but now i dont know what to get..... any help and btw thanks for all the help i really appreciate it
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay i am definatly going to sell it but now i dont know what to get..... any help and btw thanks for all the help i really appreciate itÂ
smile.gif

The first few posts in your topic should explain to you what to get. In case you need more help: they said R4

EDIT: Well some recommended others, but if you're looking to get something for under 50 bucks, the R4 is the way to go (don't think you can buy anything else with that little :X)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@