Gaming I hate that flute in spirit tracks

Lockmaster24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For every who really hate the flute in spirit tracks...

I spent about 4 hours of my life blow onto a DS trying to get it to say "Yay you got it."

I do it correctly don't double up on a note or anything and it still won't let me finish the game

Anyone else with the same problem

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nope they all took me 3 tries max
wink.gif

Lockmaster24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lucky... I had it once and then die so i had to do it again... IT WAS THE FINAL BOSSES FINAL STAGE ARGH!!!!!!!!!! *rips out hair*

i have ragequited about 7 times now

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I quite like the idea of how it's done. I just wouldn't want to be blowing at my DS in public. An option to change it to a button press would have been nice.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Lockmaster24 said:
any tricks or hints to help me do it before i ragequit again
Try only taking a new breathe when you have to jump to a non-adjacent note. Otherwise, only use one breath. Also, try playing as soon as the transition from the Lokomo guy goes to you and play quickly.

bakec00kies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least you guys have a mic. mines broken and i needa borrow someones ds. my l and r are broken too so i hope you dont need to use it. btw try playing with a broken screen... super ftl

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude how hard is it?

I did in the car on 75 going 70mph!

My ds thought that something was constantly blowing in the mic (the car noise) and i still made it
biggrin.gif

Ph33rm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, blow slightly in to the mic, then stop move flute to desired note then quick exhale move exhale. No continuous exhale while switching notes. I learned it the hard way. It's really simple, and you must do it in the tempo the other lokomo is doing it. 1 2 3 not 123

It's like this really... wait your turn then blow move blow move blow stop, and ONLY BLOW WHILE IT'S YOUR TURN. Each note can be less then a billionth of a second long, as long as the bubble thing comes out. It's quite simple honestly. I rage quited once. and then just tried a different method. *the one above*

Creah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's somewhat your Ds's issue. The mic has gone less sensitive, i presume.
It's either that, or maybe your face is too near/too far the DS?
just chill and try to do it slowly, with one breath, if possible.
Ragequitting would be a waste
yaynds.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I struggled a bit at first but I found that blowing softer actually gets recognised better to some degree, and some of the songs just take a couple of practices.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ph33rm3 said:
Honestly, blow slightly in to the mic, then stop move flute to desired note then quick exhale move exhale. No continuous exhale while switching notes. I learned it the hard way. It's really simple, and you must do it in the tempo the other lokomo is doing it. 1 2 3 not 123

It's like this really... wait your turn then blow move blow move blow stop, and ONLY BLOW WHILE IT'S YOUR TURN. Each note can be less then a billionth of a second long, as long as the bubble thing comes out. It's quite simple honestly. I rage quited once. and then just tried a different method. *the one above*

You can blow while it's their turn and it won't count against you. I tried and it makes to music sound better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch