I hate mayonnaise

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care for mayo. I won't order anything with mayo on it, but if a restaurant fucks up my order and put mayo on my burger then I'll eat it anyway. But I won't eat anything that has gobs of mayo on it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Groovy! Thanks Destructo, will give it a whirl (or perhaps, a whisk) tomorrow when I can score some dry mustahhhhd!
yaynds.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Aussie Boyfriend was saying that the British have an obsession with mayonnaise... all the sauces are mayonnaise based rather than sour cream based. Random eh?

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
Mayonnaise is lovely :-O Pepper it in a chicken sandwich (with lettuce etc), and its so damn good :E

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the burger just doesn't taste right without mayonnaise, outside of hamburgers I rarely use it, maybe sometimes on a turkey sandwich.

snakeslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its tooo salty.... Now.. I LOVE MIRACLE WHIP!! People say its Mayo, even though it says dressing right on the bottle.......

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't turn down that tangy emulsion of oil and eggs. There is something satisfying and terrible about it... all at the same time. Anyway, if you don't like mayo, good for you! you're on your way to healthier you.

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not a big fan of mayonnaise, but im not a BIGGER fan of miracle whip. the first time i tried miracle whip i started to gag. never try it on a peanut butter, mayonnaise and banana sandwich.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0