OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Okaysolike there was a lineup of young girls in a clearing in the forest, and some naruto-anbu-style (just bird masks) guys were going down the line and touching their privates to make sure they were still virgins, for like, something. One girl obviously didn't want her turn in line to come, and was wishing really hard for a distraction. Well she got one, in the form of a huge red meteor coming towards the planet.

I and some unnamed people decided on a plan. While the rest of the world was freaking out and running around like chickens when their heads cut off, The Pope and I would go to Walmart and grab some food. Then we'd all build some makeshift shelter out of bricks (which would be earth just formed into the shape of bricks and painted blue) and duck behind it to avoid dying from the meteor. It was a flawless plan, I tell you!

So suddenly the pope transformed into a giant boomerang-shaped piece of wood, so I could carry him around and ride him to the store. So I set him down and sit on him and push on the ground with my legs to move around quicker (though it's hardly effective). So there I am riding the pope to Walmart, and as I'm about to pass through a tunnel people start running away screaming. You know, 'cause the earth is doomed and all. So I'm all "Yeah, while you all are running around I'll be getting food at Walmart!", and then the PopeMobile™ and I reach Walmart's entrance. Well, the entrance is on fire, but luckily they fix it before I walk in, carrying the transformed Pope on my shoulders.

We've got $40 to get enough food, so we're picky. I walk around and he's talking to me, helping me pick out some good juice (because we need to eat healthy during the death of the planet), when we spot some guys who used to work at the Geek Squad, and now they work in the food department of Walmart. Unfortunately they're just as pushy and conniving as usual, one of them even putting stuff I don't need into my bag to get me to buy it. I play along, and when he's out of rage I put the crap back on the shelf. Well next I go to get some cereal, and I ask the Pope what kind he wants. He doesn't respond, so I ask him a few more times before realizing he didn't respond because my grandmother and aunt are coming towards me and he didn't want the public to know of his powers.

My family members know of my plan and want to alter it, stating I don't need as much food as I picked out. We're at the checkout line and I end up with nothing but some generic shredded wheat and some juice. I complain that we'd need 1000 calories each for when the meteor hits, then turn to my Aunt (who's a nurse) to confirm. She points at the cereal box to me, I read it and it's 995 calories, so I give in, plotting to return to walmart when they're not there to pick up the food I'd really need.

Then I woke up.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
50k7jo.gif

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol that's so darn messed up
I once had a dream I was in some car simulation thingy in the jungle riding with 2 girls I barely know, (I know them in real life, but only barely), and my whole family is in another jungle car, then my school principle plants a bomb in the middle of the road, so we had to take a different path and we ended up crashing the 2 cars into each other and some rocks. One of the girls died, and the other passed out. My siblings passed out, and everyone else (including me) was wounded severely. I then ran to a strange part of the jungle and flicked a switch to turn the simulation jungle and cars back into my living room. When the girl who passed out woke up, we went to the one who died and hugged out of sadness. Then, someone I really miss (I was nostalgic when she left me in real life) actually came, and I cried of happiness, but I was heartbroken to see that she ONLY came to visit my siblings who passed out. Later, me and the girl burried the girl who died and yeah I woke up.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's amazing what the human mind can do, eh?

No seriously I have all sorts of weird dreams, You usually dream about what's going through your mind. And WTF guys checking out chicks if they are still virgins? lol

I've had dreams of naked girls in the past and sex too.
wacko.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dood, that's like acid... Except you don't wake up when the meteor collides with the earth, you die...
yay.gif
You're dream is awesome man.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I usually don't remember my dreams, except for one which I remember like it actually happened yesterday.

I woke up in my floating bed (I thought it was normal for some reason) and stepped on my bro, who proceeded to bring me to the king. the king told me to put on a special armor suit and then told me to take the sacred sword. I had to defeat the great evil. I then called my friend who was captain falcon in secret(WTF?) and he proceeded to pick me up in his blue falcon. I went t my local grocery store to pick up some bacon and decided to play some games online. after a lot of ragequitters, captain falcon asked me if we can go save the world. we decided to do that while wearing 3D glasses (wut?). The great evil Hamburger (cuz thats what he was) then showed off his ultimate weapon: 3D without 3D glasses (actually a 3DS)! I used the great sword but he threw it away. I then used my armor suits inbuilt blaster (what the hell was my sword needed for?) and shot the glasses-less 3D device.
It opened a new dimension: the fourth dimension, which he was sucked into.
Once again, the world was saved from the evil hamburger.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my mind is telling me not to get a 3DS
frown.gif

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dreampt that I was in a hedgemaze, and all of a sudden, disembodied heads with arms and legs appeared and ran all over the place. They puked smaller heads, which puked smaller heads, etc. Then a shadow guy came out of nowhere and walked slowly towards me. Then the walls were made of the disembodied face guys. Then the shadow guy killed me and I saw a kid eating noodles.

Oh no wait, I was playing LSD.

Still, I feel that Rydian indeed had a very cool dream, that was descriptive and almost story-like, though I was surprised your brother was not present to assist you in surviving this apocalypse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-